JAMB Syllabus for Chemistry 2023/2024 pdf download can be found here from the JAMB portal at www.jamb.org.ng portal. JAMB CBT 2023 is here again, see the syllabus for JAMB chemistry and all other subjects as contained in the JAMB 2023 Brochure. you are on the right page where all the problems on JAMB syllabus is solved.
With JAMB Chemistry, Syllabus, JAMB Brochure 2023 pdf, JAMB Syllabus for all subjects, JAMB Subject combination, JAMB 2023 Syllabus for chemistry pdf download, etc Candidates will have ideas on how to tackle the 2023 CBT Exams.
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB Chemistry syllabus is a list of Subjects in Chemistry that will get in the CBT Exams. Get the JAMB Chemistry Scheme of work and Recommended textbooks as soon as possible for proper studies for the 2023 UTME.
- JAMB Syllabus for Use of English
- JAMB Syllabus for Literature in English
- JAMb Syllabus for Government
- JAMB Syllabus for Chemistry
Table of Contents
JAMB Chemistry Syllabus 2023
JAMB 2023 Syllabus for Chemistry is available for PDF Download as provided by JAMB in its official website at www.jamb.org.ng for all JAMB 2023/2024 Candidates who have purchased their JAMB Form.
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has provided the JAMB syllabus for 2023 and you can download it here in its pdf form. This post on JAMB Syllabus for Chemistry 2023 will list all the topics needed for chemistry in its pdf form. This will help all the candidates to have a pre-knowledge of the area they should concentrate in order to ease their study time for JAMB 2023.
The usefulness of the JAMB 2023 Syllabus for Chemistry
Most candidates at times do not understand the benefit of having JAMB 2023 Syllabus in their electronic devices. Here, we are going to list all the benefit of knowing the Chemistry syllabus for JAMB 2023 obtainable at www.jamb.org.ng portal.
- Having JAMB Syllabus for Chemistry 2023 will help you to prepare for JAMB 2023
- JAMB 2023 Syllabus for Chemistry will enable you to pass JAMB 2023/2024 Successfully at one sitting.
- Knowing the Chemistry syllabus for JAMB 2023 will ease your study because you will easily know the areas to concentrate.
- JAMB Chemistry syllabus for 2023 is actually what every candidate needs in order to be successful and pass it only at first sitting.
www.jamb.org.ng for Chemistry JAMB Syllabus 2023
The official JAMB website to get the JAMB syllabus for all subject is www.jamb.org.ng. But we have made it very easy for you by extracting it and made it available for you in a PDF Download form.
So, all you have to do is to get a device that can access the below JAMB 2023 Chemistry syllabus given in a PDF Download form. Once you have successfully downloaded the syllabus for JAMB 2023, use it as your study guide and you will surely succeed.
Download PDF Chemistry Syllabus for JAMB 2023
Just as I have said earlier, the Downloadable pdf form of the JAMB 2023 Syllabus for chemistry is given here. All you have to do is to click on the link below to download it for free. Summarized Chemistry Syllabus
- Introduction to Chemistry (including, definition and Matter)
- Separation Techniques and process
- Purification of chemical substances.
- Types of Changes in chemistry
- Melting, Boiling, vaporization, freezing, and condensation.
- Chemical combination
- Gas Laws
- Chemical formulas, symbols, and equations
- Kinetic theory of matter.
- Atomic structure and chemical bonding
- Ions (Protons, Electrons, and Neutron)
- electron configuration
- oxidation states
- complexion formation
- formation of colored ions
- Nuclear Chemistry (Read and understand the properties of Radioactivity and Nuclear reactions)
- Air: Read everything about natural gases like oxygen, nitrogen, carbon (IV) oxide, and other noble gases.
- Supersaturated solutions.
- Fats and oil, and paints
- False solution (colloids and Suspensions)
- Pollution (Sources, Causes, effects, types and controlling methods of Environmental, Air, Water, and Soil pollution) Controlling methods for Biodegradable, Oil spillage, and non-biodegradable pollutants.
- Acids, bases, and salts:
- The pH of solution and pH scale
- Reduction and Oxidation (oxidizing and reducing agents and reactions) and IUPAC nomenclature.
- Electrolysis (Electrolytes and non-electrolytes) Faraday’s laws of electrolysis, Electrochemical cells, and Corrosion of metals.
- Energy changes ∆H (Entropy and Enthalpy) Spontaneity of reactions: ∆G.
Syllabus for Chemistry Part 2
- Rates of Chemical Reaction (Temperature, Concentration, Surface Area and Catalyst)
- Chemical equilibrium
- Periodic Table
- Non-metals: Study the properties of laboratory preparation of the following Non-metals and compounds.
- liquid air
- Trioxonitrate (V) acid:
- Oxides of nitrogen
- Carbon(IV) oxide
- Carbon(II) oxide
- Metals: Study the properties and laboratory preparation of the following metals and compounds.
- Properties of metals
- Alkali metals
- Sodium hydroxide
- Metallic hydroxides.
- Sodium trioxocarbonate (IV)
- Sodium chloride:
- Alkaline-earth metals.
- Extraction of Tin
- First series of transition Metals.
- Transition Metals
- Alloy Steel,
- stainless steel,
- soft solder,
- alnico and permalloy
- Organic Compounds
- Allotropes of Carbon
- Tetravalency of carbon
- IUPAC nomenclature
- The empirical formula of organic compounds
- Aliphatic hydrocarbons.
- Physical & chemical properties, reactions, and structure of Alkanes, Alkenes, Alkynes, Alkanols, Alkanals, alkenones, Amines (Alkanamines), Alkanoic acids, Alkanoates, etc.)
- Homologous series.
- Aromatic hydrocarbons (e.g benzene)
- Petroleum and Petrochemicals
- Carbohydrates: mono-, di- and polysaccharides.
- Proteins: structures, tests, and hydrolysis
- Industrial Chemistry: Chemical industries, raw materials, Biotechnology, heavy chemicals.
How to Pass JAMB 2021
- PREPARE FOR JAMB 2023 IN THE RIGHT WAY
- SET A HIGH TARGET YOU THINK YOU CAN’T ACHIEVE
- WORK TOWARDS THE GOAL.
- DON’T LISTEN TO ALL, DON’T NEGLECT ALL
- READ VERY WELL FOR JAMB
JAMB Chemistry Recommended Textbooks
- New School Chemistry by Ababio
- Senior Secondary Chemistry, Books 2 & 3 by Bajah, Teibo, and Co.
- Understanding Chemistry by Ojokuku (for Schools and Colleges)
- 2nd Edition: Chemistry for Senior Secondary Schools by Odesina
- Countdown to WASSCE/SSCE, NECO, JME Chemistry by Uche, Iwuagwu, and Adenuga.
You also meet competition, that is someone you feel he is better than you in a particular subject from there you build your understanding from the fellow.
I hope this post on JAMB Syllabus for Chemistry 2023 pdf download helpful to you? Then share it with your friends on social media. If there are any questions use the comment box below, we will get to you as soon as possible.