JAMB Syllabus for Agric Science 2023/2024 pdf download can be accessed here as provided by JAMB at www.jamb.org.ng 2023/2024 portal. JAMB is, here again, see the JAMB Agricultural Science syllabus and all subjects as contained in the JAMB 2023 Brochure.
All candidates are expected to Get the latest JAMB Agric Science Scheme of work contained in the JAMB Syllabus for Agriculture. If you’re interested in performing well in the Unified Tertiary and Matriculation Examination, UTME
Download JAMB Syllabus for Agricultural Science, Agric Science syllabus for JAMB 2023/2024, JAMB Brochure 2023 pdf, JAMB 2023 Syllabus for Agricultural Science pdf download
- JAMB Syllabus for Physics
- JAMB Syllabus for Literature in English
- JAMb Syllabus for Government
- JAMB Syllabus for Geography
JAMB Agric Science Syllabus 2023
JAMB 2020 Syllabus for Agric Science is right here for your PDF Download as provided by JAMB in its official website at www.jamb.org.ng for all JAMB 2023/2024 Candidates who have purchased their JAMB Form and Make Registration.
Read this before you move on:
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has given out the JAMB syllabus for 2023 and you can download it here in its pdf form.
This post on JAMB Syllabus for Agricultural Science 2023 will list all the topics needed for Agric Science in its pdf form. This will help all the candidates to have a pre-knowledge of the area they should concentrate in order to ease their study time for JAMB 2023.
Need for 2023 Agric Science Syllabus for JAMB UTME
Most candidates at times do not understand the benefit of having JAMB 2023 Syllabus in their electronic devices. Here, we are going to list all the benefit of knowing the Agric Science syllabus for JAMB 2023 obtainable at www.jamb.org.ng portal.
- Having JAMB Syllabus for Agric Science 2023 will help you to prepare for JAMB 2023
- JAMB 2023 Syllabus for Agricultural Science will enable you to pass JAMB 2023/2024 Successfully at one sitting.
- Knowing the Agric Science syllabus for JAMB 2023 will ease your study because you will easily know the areas to concentrate.
- JAMB Agric Science syllabus for 2023 is actually what every candidate needs in order to be successful and pass it only at first sitting.
The official JAMB website to get the JAMB syllabus for all subject is www.jamb.org.ng. But we have made it very easy for you by extracting it and made it available for you in a PDF Download form. So, all you have to do is to get a device that can access the below JAMB 2023 Agric Science syllabus given in a PDF Download form. Once you have successfully downloaded the syllabus for JAMB 2023 use it as your study guide and you will surely succeed.
PDF of JAMB syllabus for Agric Science 2023
Just as I have said earlier, the Downloadable pdf form of JAMB 2023 Syllabus for Agric Science is given here. All you have to do is to click on the link below to download it for free.
. Basic Introductions to Agriculture: Below are the topics to read
- Meaning of Agriculture
- Scope of Agriculture
- Branches of Agriculture
- Types of Agriculture
- History of Agricultural Development in West Africa
- Agricultural systems
- Problems of Agriculture and development
- Importance of Agriculture
- Agricultural Ecology
- Rocks and weathering
- Soil formation
- Properties of soil (Physical and Chemical properties)
- Soil profile
- Soil texture
- Soil structure
- Soil acidity and alkalinity
- The chemical and physical component of soil
- Soil Water
- Soil Conservation
- Soil Fertility
- Land Preparation
- Soil Tillage
3. Growth, Development, and Reproduction
- Formation and development of Embryo
- Propagation of Plant
- Nursery and its management
4. Cropping Systems: Some of the known cropping systems includes
- Planting Patterns
- Plant Densities
- Plant Forms and functions
5. Cropping systems: Candidates should study the following cropping system and know their advantages and disadvantages.
- Mixed cropping
- Relay cropping
- Strip cropping
- Rotational cropping
4. Crop Husbandry
- Scientific names of plants
- Plants/crops pests and diseases
- The economic value of plants and crops
- Pasture and Forage Crops
- Gross morphology
- Natural grasslands in West Africa
- Range management
- Crop improvement
- Ornamental trees
- Effects of weeds and control methods
- Forest management
- Importance of forest
- Forest products
- Forest Conservation and exploitation
- Afforestation and Deforestation
7. Animal Production
- Forms and classification of farm animals.
- Species of farm animals
- Distribution of farm animal
- Breeding of farm animals.
- Terminologies used in animal farming and production
- Common terminology in animal husbandry,
- Anatomy and physiology of farm animals
- tissues in farm animals and their functions
- Organs in farm animals and their functions
- Animal body systems
- Different kinds of Reproduction in farm animals
- Animal nutrition
- Nutrient deficiencies in farm animal
- Livestock management
- Animal Health, Diseases and control
- Animal Improvement
8. Fisheries and Wildlife
- Fish culture systems
- Types and species of fish
- Fish Farming
9. Wildlife management
- Bee Farming
- importance of apiculture
- Types of bees
- Methods use in apiculture
- Equipment used in bee-keeping
11. Agriculture Economics and Extension: Study the factors of agricultural production: The four outstanding factors affecting agricultural production include
12. Basic Agricultural Economic Principles
13. Production functions are divided into
14. Study the following concepts:
- Stages of production
- Scale of preference
- Concepts of diminishing returns
- Characteristic Features of Agricultural Production
15. Farm Management
- Qualities of farm manager
- The functions of a farm manager.
- Common problems in farm management
16. Study and know the following terms in Farm Managements
- Farm Record
- Stock evaluation
- Savage value
- Agricultural/farm insurance
17. Marketing of Agricultural Produce
- Importance of Marketing in agriculture and marketing channels.
- Factors affecting the marketing of agricultural produce
18. Agricultural Extension and its importance
- The benefit of Agricultural Development.
19. Agricultural Technology
- Farm surveying
- Mechanization in agriculture
- Farm planning
- Sources of farm power
- Farm tools and equipment
- Basic Farm machines and implements
- Farm machinery and its types
- Mechanization in storing and processing agricultural produce
20. Application of biotechnology in agriculture
- Tissue and anther culture
- Vitro fertilization
- Genetic engineering
21. Application ICT in agriculture
- Uses and application of computers in agriculture
- The need and uses of communication gadgets in agriculture
22. Agricultural research
- Introduction to agricultural research
- Benefits of agricultural research.
- Agricultural hypothesis
- Agricultural experiments.
23. Agricultural Statistics
- Interpretation of data and results
- Measurement of central tendency
- Calculation experimental errors
Link to JAMB 2023 Agric Science syllabusPDF
- JAMB CBT Centres in Nigeria
- JAMB Agric science Questions and Answers
- JAMB Use of English Questions and Answers
JAMB Agric Science Recommended textbook
- Agricultural Notebook: Written by Philips T.
- Countdown to S.S.C.E Agricultural Science: Written by Adeniyi, M. O.
- Junior Secondary Agric Science: Written by Akinsanmi, A.
- Senior Secondary Agric Science: Written by Akinsanmi, O.
- Agricultural Science for JSS Books 1- 3 by Falusi and Adeleye
- General Agriculture for West Africa: Written by Anthonio, Q.
- Comprehensive Certificate Agricultural Science: Written by L. A.
- Extension Modern Agricultural Science: Written by Egbuna, C. K
- Dictionary of Agriculture: Written by Emmanuel C. A.
- Agricultural Science for SSS 1 – 3: Written by Komolafe, Adegbola, & Ashaye.
I hope this post on JAMB Syllabus for Agric Science 2023 pdf download helpful to you? Then share it with your friends on social media. We cherish your contribution.