How To Create JAMB Profile 2021/2022 – Has the JAMB 2021 UTME Registration Started? What are the requirements to create 2021 JAMB profile for the Exam? What steps do I need to take to partake in the on-going JAMB Profile Registration?
You may have these complex questions running through your mind. But I have come with good news!!
This article was written with you in mind, providing the latest information you will need for the upcoming 2021 JAMB Profile Creation.
As a result of the latest updates in the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB), it has been required of any candidate who wants to sit for the 2020/2021 CBT JAMB Examination or who is seeking admission into a tertiary institution, to Create a JAMB Profile on the Jamb Official Portal.
Reasons For JAMB Profile Creation 2021
Note: Why do you need to Create JAMB Profile? Of what use will it be? Well, I guess you need to know this.
Without creating your Jamb Profile, you will not be allowed to undergo any further registration as you will be asked for your Jamb e-pin.
For you to be able to check your JAMB CBT Exam center, check your admission status, print your JAMB result e.t.c you need a JAMB Profile
>>>JAMB profile login 2020
>>>JAMB profile code login
>>>Jamb profile creation problem
How To Create JAMB Profile 2021- Creating a Profile On Jamb Online Portal
It is important for you to adhere strictly to the following steps below as it will guide you to create a Jamb Profile for the 2021 Joint Admission and Management Board CBT registration.
However, I will advise that you work side by side with this page while creating your profile, so that you will be guided properly on each step to take.
TREAT AS IMPORTANT: It is best and safer to use a computer or a laptop to create your Jamb Profile account. If you would still want to use your phone, fine! But be careful not to do that using OPERA MINI
- Migrate to the JAMB Official Website
- Very close to the Post Registration facility you will see a button written LOGIN
- Click on the LOGIN Button and wait for it to load
- Once it opens, check for the Create New Account button and click on it
- When you are done inputting your details, verify your email. See the image below for more guide
- Now, select the security question, for example, who is the true love of your life?
- Provide an answer to the question you selected, for example, if the first love of your life is Uduak-bong, then input the same.
- Verify your email by clicking on the button carrying Verify e-Mail.
- Your verification message should look like the one below else your email address has a problem, you have to register again.
- Log in to your email account and verify your email
- If you cannot find your verification email, make sure you check your spam box, if it is not there, calm down, it will come later.
- When it arrives, click on the link given, then you will be taken to where you will fill in your surname, first name, and middle name together with other details as shown below
- Start the JAMB Profile creation process
- Log in to view your profile. Keep logging in all the time for any update
- You’re done with it.
JAMB Profile Creation Through JAMB Application
- Download the JAMB Profile Creation Application Here
- Install the JAMB Application
- Open the JAMB Apps
- Click the SIGN-UP button
- Input your Email Address
- Confirm your Email address
- Select a security question
- Provide a security answer
- Click on the CONTINUE Button
- When it opens, input your password and confirm it
- Provide your details as required and confirm them
- Input your country, state, and Local Government
- Hit on the SIGNUP button
- JAMB Approved CBT Centres in All States in Nigeria (Nationwide)
- JAMB Registration Form
- JAMB Result
- JAMB Novel Summary
- JAMB Mock Examination
- JAMB Mock Result
- JAMB Correction of Data
I hope the article’ how to Create JAMB Profile‘ was helpful. Remember that if you need further help with information and updates, we are here to satisfy your needs and nothing more. Kindly leave a comment below, providing us with your email address.
Don’t be the only beneficiary of this great article. Share this information to your friends on social media.