JAMB efacility Portal. The eFacility portal for JAMB UTME Login is made for Candidates to do all the Necessary Registration CBT exams and updates.
JAMB efacility Portal Login offers UTME and Direct entry candidates a platform where activities such as UTME registration, UTME correction of data, Check JAMB result, check admission status, print result, print Admission letter, accept or reject the admission, and any other functions relating to JAMB.
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB, has its an official login portal where students both UTME and Direct Entry Candidates can effectively manage their information with JAMB and get vital information about their admission status.
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB, is an entrance examination board, mainly for those seeking admission into Most Nigerian Universities, Monotechnic, polytechnic, and college of Education.
The Board also aims at assessing prospective candidates’ abilities due to their performance during the examination and determining their eligibility for higher education.
JAMB eFacility Portal Login and Website 2022.
The JAMB efacility portal and website,https://www jamb.gov.ng/Efacility., aims at reducing the stress candidates go through when trying to apply for JAMB , checking their results, changing their preferred institution, etc and providing a more reliable platform at the convince of the prospective candidates.
On this platform, there are lots of things prospective students and candidates can do such as
- Checking JAMB Result
- Change of Course or Institution
- JAMB brochure and Syllables
- JAMB Admission Status
- JAMB Registration Form
- JAMB CAPs admission portal
- JAMB regularization
- Submission of Indemnity form
- Uploading of O’level Result
- Updating of Jamb profile
- Admission letter
- Part time Registration
- Normalization of irregular admission
- Application for Transfer
- Available CBT centers and charges, Etc.
How Can I Check My JAMB Result 2022 at e-facility Login Portal?
Viewing of your JAMB result can be done using the efacility or using the JAMB CAPS portal.
- You will have to have a JAMB profile,which was created during your registration.
- Visit the JAMB efacility Portal website https://www .jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your JAMB profile or you use your current email and registration number.
- Click on the check admission tab. Your result will be shown to you.
- JAMB results could also be checked using SMS. All you need to do is send RESULT to 55019 using the number you used to create your JAMB profile and that is connected to your NIN.
Correction or Editing of JAMB Data
Mistakes made during JAMB Registration can be edited and corrected. This data includes a change of name(s), change of course or Institution due to your low score during the examination into a University or polytechnic that accommodated the JAMB score, date of birth, etc…
Accepting and Rejection of Admission using Jamb CAPS.
Since Jamb CAPs aids in streaming admission processes and plays a role in the restoration of the autonomy of universities or polytechnic, hence, you can accept or reject your admission using the JAMB CAPS.
This can be done by
- visiting the JAMB efacility Portal at https:www.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Then input your email and Registration number to log in.
- Check your admission status,
- select the year of your examination with your registration number.
- After that,you will have to click on Access My CAPS,
- select Admission Status, upload your JAMB profile using the search button Infront of your JAMB Registration number, now you can accept or reject your admission offered under Admission profile.
Candidates can use the JAMB CAPS to monitor their admission status if they have not yet been offered admission.
That is all About The JAMB efacility Login Portal. If there are any questions, kindly use the comment section below.