JAMB Recommended Textbooks for Music 2022/2023 UTME. The latest Recommended Music Textbooks for JAMB are available for all candidates. Those searching for the Joint Admission & Matriculation Board, JAMB Music Textbooks Recommended for all candidates should check the details below.
Without the official Recommended Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB textbooks for Music candidates might find it difficult to study for the forthcoming JAMB CBT exams. The JAMB Recommended Textbooks for Music contains all that you need to Score over 300 in JAMB UTME.
To pass your JAMB very well, Make the JAMB Music syllabus and the books Recommended for the subject your companion. The hot topics/areas of concentration is Available in your syllabus, see more on JAMB Recommended books for Music hereunder.
- JAMB Recommended Novel & Summary
- JAMB Syllabus for All Subjects
- JAMB Approved CBT Centres in Nigeria
- JAMB Efacility Portal
- How to Create JAMB Profile
- JAMB Mock Exams Date
- JAMB Reprinting Slip Date
JAMB Music Recommended Textbooks 2022
The following are the list of textbooks Recommended for JAMB Music:
- Akpabot, S. E. (1986) Foundation of Nigerian Traditional Music, Ibadan: Spectrum.
- Associated Board of the Royal School of Music (1958) Rudiments and Theory of Music, London.
- Cole, W. (1969) The Form of Music, London: The Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music.
- Echezona, W. W. C. (1981) Nigerian Musical Instruments, Enugu: Apollo Publishing Ltd.
- Ekwueme, L. (1993) Choir Training and Choral Conducting for Africans, Lagos: Lenaus Advertising and Publishing Company.
- Holst, I. (1963) An ABC of Music, Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Hosier, (1961) Instruments of the Orchestra Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Hunt, R. (1960) Elements of Music.
- Inanga, A. (1993) Music for Secondary Schools Vols. I and II, Ibadan: Spectrum.
- Kamien, R. (1990) Music: An Appreciation, London: McGraw – Hill Publishing Company.
- Kennedy, M. (1985) The Concise Oxford Dictionary of Music, (Third Edition), London: Oxford University Press.
- Kitson, C. H. (1978) Elementary Harmony Book 2, London: Oxford University Press.
- Kofoworola, Z. O. And Lateef, Y. (1987) Hausa performing Arts and Music, Lagos: Nigeria Magazine.
- Lovelock, W. (1953) A Concise History of Music, London: Bell and Hyman.
- Lovelock, W. (1996) The Rudiments of Music, London. G. Bell and sons Limited.
- Machlis, J. (1977) The Enjoyment of Music, New York: W. W. Norton.
- Mensah, A. A. (Undated) Folksongs for Schools, Accra.
- Morris, R. O. (1974) The Oxford Harmony, Vol. I, London: Oxford University Press.
- Nketia, J. H. (1974) African Music, New York: W. W. Norton Company.
- Palmer, K. (1965) Teach Yourself Music, London: The English University Press Limited.
- Reed, H. O. (1954) Basic Music: A Basic Theory Text, New York: 19, N. Y. Mills Music Inc.
- Taylor, E. (1989) The Guide to Music Theory, London: The Associated Board of The Royal Schools of Music.
- Warburton, A. O. (1955) Graded Music Course for Schools, Books I – III, London: Longman
How to Pass JAMB UTME 2022
The following are useful when preparing for the UTME exam.
- Practice JAMB Past Questions with the CBT software
- Attend JAMB tutorial class
- Make good use of jamb syllabus.
As earlier discussed, the syllabus for JAMB Music will give you the outline of topics for concentrate and study for the CBT exams. If you have not gotten your syllabus get your JAMB Syllabus here.
I hope the details above concerning the JAMB Recommended Textbooks for Music are useful. If there is anything to ask concerning the article, use the comments section below.