JAMB Recommended Textbooks for Biology 2023/2024 UTME. The latest Recommended biology Textbooks for JAMB is out for all candidates. Follow the details here to know the JAMB biology Textbooks Recommended for you from JAMB Portal.
Without the official Recommended Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB textbooks for biology candidates might find it difficult to study for the forth coming JAMB CBT exams. The JAMB Recommended Textbooks for biology contains all that you need to Score over 300 in JAMB UTME.
In other to pass your JAMB very well, Make the JAMB biology syllabus and the books Recommended for the subject your companion. The hot topics/areas of concentration is Available in your syllabus, see more on JAMB Recommended books for Biology hereunder.
- JAMB Recommended Novel & Summary
- JAMB Syllabus for All Subjects
- JAMB Approved CBT Centres in Nigeria
- JAMB Efacility Portal
- How to Create JAMB Profile
- JAMB Mock Exams Date
Table of Contents
JAMB Biology Recommended Textbooks 2023
The following are the list of textbooks Recommended for JAMB biology:
- Ndu, F.O. C. Ndu, Abun A. and Aina J.O. (2001) Senior Secondary School Biology: Books 1 -3, Lagos: Longman
- Odunfa, S.A. (2001) Essential of Biology, Ibadan: Heinemann
- Oguniyi M.B. Adebisi A.A. and Okojie J.A. (2000) Biology for Senior Secondary Schools: Books 1 – 3, Macmillan
- Ramalingam, S.T. (2005) Modern Biology, SS Science Series. New Edition, AFP
- Stan. (2004) Biology for Senior Secondary Schools. Revised Edition, Ibadan: Heinemann
- Stone R.H. and Cozens, A.B.C. (1982) Biology for West African Schools. Longman
- Usua, E.J. (1997) Handbook of practical Biology 2nd Edition, University Press, Limited
JAMB Biology syllabus 2023
As earlier discussed, the syllabus for JAMB biology will give you the outline of topics for concentrate and study for the CBT exams. If you have not gotten your syllabus get your JAMB Syllabus for Biology here.
That’s all concerning the JAMB Recommended Textbooks for Biology. If there is anything to ask concerning the article, use the comments section below.