The Joint Admission & Matriculation Board, JAMB Recommended Textbooks for Geography 2022/2023 UTME. The latest Recommended Geography Textbooks for JAMB are available for all candidates. Those searching for the JAMB Geography Textbooks Recommended for all candidates should check the details below.
With the official Recommended Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB textbooks for Geography candidates will be able to prepare for the forthcoming JAMB CBT exams. The JAMB Recommended Textbooks for Geography contains all that you need to Pass JAMB UTME with not less than 300.
To pass your JAMB very well, Make the JAMB Geography syllabus and the books Recommended for the subject your companion. The hot topics/areas of concentration is Available in your syllabus, see more on JAMB Recommended books for Geography hereunder.
- JAMB Recommended Novel & Summary
- JAMB Syllabus for All Subjects
- JAMB Approved CBT Centres in Nigeria
- JAMB Efacility Portal
- How to Create JAMB Profile
- JAMB Mock Exams Date
- JAMB Reprinting Slip Date
JAMB Geography Recommended Textbooks 2022
The following are the list of textbooks Recommended for JAMB Geography:
- Adeleke, B.O. Areola .O. 2002 and Leong, G.C. Certificate Physical and Human Geography for Senior Secondary School (West African Edition), Ibadan: Oxford.
- Bradshaw, M. et al (2004) Contemporary World Regional Geography, New York: McGraw Hill
- Bunet, R.B and Okunrotifa, P.O.(1999) General Geography in Diagrams for West Africa, China: Longman.
- Collins New Secondary Atlas, Macmillan
- Fellman, D. et al (2005) Introduction to Geography (Seventh Edition) New York: McGraw Hill
- Getis, A. et al (2004) Introduction to Geography (Ninth Edition) New York: McGraw Hill
- Iloeje, N. P(1999) A New Geography of West Africa, Hong Kong: Longman
- Iloeje, N.P(1982) A New Geography of Nigeria (New Education), Hong Kong: London
- Nimako, D.A. (2000) Map Reading of West Africa, Essex: Longman.
- Okunrotifa, P.O. and Michael S. (2000) A Regional Geography of Africa (New Edition), Essex: London.
- Udo, R.K(1970) Geographical Regions of Nigeria, London: Longman.
- Waugh, D. (1995) Geography an Integrated Approach (Second Edition), China: Nelson
- Wisdomline Pass at Once JAMB.
- Adegoke M.A (2013), A Comprehensive Text on Physical, Human and Regional Geography
How to Pass JAMB UTME 2022
The following are useful when preparing for the UTME exam.
- Practice JAMB Past Questions with the CBT software
- Attend JAMB tutorial class
- Make good use of the jamb syllabus.
Syllabus for JAMB Geography will give you the outline of topics for concentrate and study for the CBT exams. If you have not gotten your syllabus get your JAMB Syllabus for Geography here.
I hope the details above concerning the JAMB Recommended Textbooks for Geography are useful. If there is anything to ask concerning the article, use the comments section below.