How Do I Log out of My Facebook Account?
To log out from your current device, simply click on the V-like drop down button and select “Logout” at the top right hand corner of your Facebook page. How to log Out from Facebook Account.
More Advance Facebook Logout Method
The Where You’re Logged In section of your Security and Login Settings shows you a list of devices and browsers that have been used to log in to your Facebook account recently. Each entry includes the date, time and approximate location when logging in, as well as the type of device used to access your account.
- How to Delete Facebook Account
- How to Change Facebook Log in Password
- How to Sign Facebook Account
- How to Link Facebook to Instagram
- How you can Delete Facebook Photo
- How to Advertise a Business on Facebook
To log out of Facebook on another computer, phone or tablet:
- Go to your Security and Login Settings
- Click on the ”Where You’re Logged In” section
- Find the session you want to end and click ”End Activity”
Clicking End Activity will immediately log you off of Facebook on that computer, phone or tablet.
Please share this article with other Facebook users!
If you are confused about this article, leave a comment below.