How do I create, edit or publish a draft of a post for my Page?
In order to create, publish or edit the drafts of your posts on your page, you must have access either as an admin or editor. Drafts can be created by pages.
Create a Draft
- How to Delete Facebook Account
- How to Change Facebook Log in Password
- How to Sign Facebook Account
- How to Link Facebook to Instagram
- How you can Delete Facebook Photo
- How to Advertise a Business on Facebook
In order to produce a page post:
- produce it at the top of your timeline of the page
- click publish
- click save draft
Edit or Publish Drafts
To edit or publish drafts for your Page:
1. Click Publishing Tools at the top of your Page.
2. Click Drafts in the left column.
3. Click the draft you want to edit or publish.
4. Click Edit to edit the draft. To publish the draft, click the downward pointing arrow and select Publish.