LINK FACEBOOK TO INSTAGRAM
This article will give you concise steps to link your Facebook account to Instagram account.
To link Facebook to Instagram, follow the steps outlined below:
- Tap on the Instagram app to open it: If you aren’t signed into your Instagram account on your device, you’ll need to do so in order to access the Instagram settings.
- Tap on the Profile button: This is the person-shaped icon in the bottom right corner of your screen; tapping it will take you to your Instagram account.
- Tap on ⚙️ (iPhone) or [⋮] (Android): This is in the top-right of the profile page and will open the “Options” menu. On Android, this icon resembles a vertical stack of three dots.
- Tap on the “Linked Accounts” option: This is under the “Settings” subheading.
- Tap on the “Facebook” option: This will redirect you to a Facebook login page.
- Enter your Facebook email address and password: This will log you into your Facebook account from within Instagram. You may be asked if you would rather ”Log in with the Facebook app” or ”Log in with phone and email”. If your choice is to log in with the app, then tap ”Open” when you are prompted to open the Facebook app.
- Select who can view your Instagram posts on Facebook: Tap on the drop-down menu and select one of the following privacy options: Public, Friends, Friends except Acquaintances, Only me, Acquaintances to choose who can view your Instagram posts on Facebook.
- Tap on OK. If you are prompted to open Instagram, tap ”Open Instagram”.
- Review your posting options: Here, you can enable dual-posting, where every post you make on Instagram is replicated and automatically posted on your Facebook page, by tapping “OK”. If you don’t want to allow dual-posting, tap on “Not Now”; this will take you to the Instagram Options menu.
I hope this helps. Please share with friends, thanks.
You may like: