This post offers assistance on how to unblock someone on Facebook. Read below to learn how.
For some reason, one might decide to restrict other users on Facebook from having access to their timeline or other information in general. Fortunately, Facebook offers this feature by allowing you block other users. However, you may wish to unblock these users again after a while. Good thing this can be done.
- How to Change Facebook Log in Password
- How to Sign Facebook Account
- How to Link Facebook to Instagram
- How you can Delete Facebook Photo
- How to Advertise a Business on Facebook
Table of Contents
How To Block Someone On Facebook
1.Login to your account.
2. Click the downward facing arrow on the top right corner of the window.
3. Select Settings from the pop up window.
4. Select Blocking from the options on the left hand side of the window.
5. Click the Unblock tab which is to the right of the name of the person whom you wish to unblock.
6. Click Confirm to complete the unblocking process.