Delete My Faceɓook Account ~ Remove Your FB Profile Permanently: Sometimes you want to get out of the Facebook world. Most of the people know about deactivating their Facebook. But it is also possible to permanently delete your Facebook account. Do remember to download a copy of your Facebook data before deleting your account.
If you must delete your Faceɓook account permanently then you must know how to learn the processes involved in deleting it. One thing I’ll suggest to you is that you make sure you really really want to permanently delete your Facebook account, else, you should consider deactivating your FB account in the stead.
For the purpose of the title of this article, we will show you how to delete your account but, remember to download all your information (photos, pictures, etc) so you won’t regret not backing them up.
How to Delete My Faceɓook Account
Follow on-screen instructions to complete the steps
You can delete your Facebook account permanently by following the steps below:
- Click on the arrow down button on the top right side of your home page
- Next, click on settings and download your data (optional)
- Now, visit https://www.facebook.com/help/delete_account
- Select ‘delete my account’
- How to Change Facebook Log in Password
- How to Sign Facebook Account
- How to Link Facebook to Instagram
- How you can Delete Facebook Photo
- How to Advertise a Business on Facebook
Remove Your FB Profile Permanently
Facebook is the biggest social network in the world with around 1.4 billion active users per day. An uncountable number of profiles come into existence every day. Many people post almost all of their life activities on Facebook. For some people, it’s only a medium to remain connected with their old friends and remember their birthdays.
Sometimes you want to get out of your Facebook life and enjoy the real world. You do this by deactivating your Facebook account. But you can also delete your Facebook account permanently if you want to leave Facebook for the rest of your life.
Backup your Facebook data
Before saying goodbye to your Facebook life, you should backup your data in case you need it at a later point in time.
- Go to Settings.
- While in the General tab. Click Download a copy of your Facebook data.
- Click Start My Archive.
- Enter your Facebook account password. Click Submit.
- Click Start My Archive in the Request My Download box.
Facebook will then gather all your data and send the copy to your registered email address.
How to deactivate your Facebook account?
It’s simple. You might be thinking why I am telling you such a simple thing. If you know how to deactivate your Facebook account, it’s good. But some people might not be aware of this. Here are the steps to deactivate your Facebook account:
- Go to Settings.
- Click General in the left pane. Earlier the option to deactivate Facebook account was on the Security page (now Security and Login).
- Click Manage Account on the screen. Then click Deactivate your account.
How to delete Facebook account permanently?
One thing that most users want to know is how to delete Facebook account permanently. For this, follow the steps:
- Log into your Facebook account.
- Visit this link, m.facebook.com/account/delete
- Click Delete My Account.
- I can’t go further as I don’t want to delete my Facebook account. So, go ahead of yourself.
Important things to consider before you close Facebook account
Make sure you’ve downloaded a copy of your Facebook data before deactivating or permanently deleting it. You might be aware of the fact that you can gain access to your Facebook account after you’ve deactivated it. But be careful, you won’t get the chance to change your mind after you’ve deleted your Facebook account permanently. So, take your decision wisely.
It will take 90 days for Facebook to delete all your photos, videos, posts, likes, comments, messages, and everything else. Other Facebook users won’t be able to visit your profile during the deletion process. However, the text messages, images you’ve sent to your friends via chat will reside at their end because they’re a part of their account also. You can ask them to delete your messages.
Got something to add? Drop your thoughts and feedback.