Are you interested in learning more about Stanbic IBTC’s internet banking? Do you want to know how you can register for the Stanbic IBTC internet banking account? Do you want to know how you can check your online banking account balance? Then you are in the right spot.
Someone may wonder, “Why internet banking?” Yes, if you have a Stanbic bank account and have not yet engaged in internet banking, you are losing out on a lot. With online banking, you become the bank since you can conduct any sort of transaction on your own schedule, at any time of day.
In this post, you will get to know how to register for Stanbic IBTC internet banking, how to log into Stanbic IBTC online banking account, how to check your online banking account balance, and how to change your Stanbic Bank account password, and a whole lot more.
How to register for Stanbic IBTC internet banking
If you wish to sign up for Stanbic Bank IBTC online banking, follow these steps.
- Open your browser on your phone or computer and connect to the internet before visiting the Stanbic Bank website.
- Click on the arrows in front of internet banking on the right side of the webpage.
- Stanbic Bank’s secure website will open for you.
- Select “Register for Internet Banking.”
- Enter your Stanbic IBTC account information.
- Click on Terms & Conditions and carefully read them.
- Check that you understand it.
- If you still want to register after reading, tick the little empty box.
- Now press the “Next” button.
- The methods on the next page are critical, so take your time and submit each detail carefully.
- Complete your registration by carefully following the instructions.
- When your request is granted, your account will be created and you will be able to use it.
And that is how you sign up for Stanbic IBTC internet banking.
After you’ve registered and received your login information, the next step is to log in.
How to log into Stanbic IBTC Online banking Account.
Here are the procedures you must take to access your Stanbic Online banking account:
- Go to the Stanbic IBTC online banking page.
- Enter your User ID here.
- Enter your password
- Check that you supplied the right bank login information.
- To login in to your Stanbic bank online banking account, click the “Login” option.
- Your internet banking account will be activated immediately.
Let’s take a look at how to check your account balance when you log in.
How to check your online banking account balance
The ways to check your Stanbic Bank account balance online are as follows:
- Navigate to https://ibanking.stanbicibtcbank.com/ on your phone or PC.
- Fill up your Stanbic IBTC User ID.
- Enter your password here.
- To view your account balance, sign in by clicking the “Login” button.
- Go to accounts when your account opens.
- Finally, click on your balance to see what it is now worth.
- On the dashboard, the account balance will be presented.
How to reset your Stanbic Bank Account Password
Follow the procedures to reset your Stanbic IBTC online banking password if you forget it.
- Go to “https://ibanking.stanbicbank.com/roa/#/Login” to access Stanbic online banking.
- Select the “Forget password” option.
- Enter your Stanbic Bank User ID for online banking.
- Enter the Stanbic IBTC account number.
- Now, click “OK” and “Next” to proceed with the online banking password recovery process.
- Provide the answers to the security questions you created.
- Click the “Next” button one more.
- Create a new password.
- A One-Time Internet Banking PIN (OTP) will be sent to you by SMS or email.
- In the given field, enter the One-Time PIN (OTP).
- To finish the online banking password recovery process, confirm it.
- Your Stanbic IBTC online banking password will be changed..
When you forget your password, you can retrieve it in this manner.
Features of the Stanbic IBTC Banking Service
Here are some of the most intriguing elements of Stanbic Bank internet banking.
- View your account details
- Check out your transaction history.
- After you’ve paid your electricity bill
- Perform intra-bank transfers
- Transfer funds into and out of Stanbic IBTC.
- Obtain your bank statement
Is this information on Stanbic IBTC internet banking useful? Please bookmark us for the most latest information.