Access Bank Internet banking, often known as online banking, is a convenient electronic payment system that allows bank clients to do numerous financial transactions via a bank’s website or a mobile app.
Access Bank Plc customers no longer need to walk to the bank to conduct financial transactions since the bank has created an access bank internet banking online platform for completing some operations from the convenience of your home or workplace.
Here you will be enlightened on how to register for access bank internet banking, how to check access bank account balance, the Access Bank Internet Banking transfer limit, the Access Bank token code, and lot more.
Table of Contents
Types of Access Bank internet banking
There are two main types of Access Bank internet banking:
How to Register, Activate & Use Access Bank Internet Banking
Follow these steps and the instructions you see to sign up for Access bank internet banking:
- Enter “www.accessbankplc.com” into your web browser on any device.
- Access the Internet Banking (Individual) option in the top right corner of the page to move to a different page.
- After that, click “Sign up.”
- Your current or saving account number must be entered accurately on the next page before you can submit it or go on.
- Then, you will get SMS authentication details to both your cell phone number and email address.
- Then you must input the Activation Code that was supplied to you. When finished, click “submit.”
- You will then be sent to a website where you may select your secure picture, ID, and password.
- Additionally, you must click on submit and accept the terms & conditions.
- You may now access online banking by logging in.
How to check Access Bank account balance
While using Access Bank online, you may encounter a number of challenges. To use this service, the licensed financial institution requires all of its clients to enable cookies on their computers. Furthermore, a compatible browser, such as Google Chrome, IE (Internet Explorer), Firefox, Netscape, or Safari, is required (other browsers can also be used).
As a result, Access Bank online banking may be accessed from any computer running Windows, Mac OS, or another operating system.
Here is how it works:
- Access Bank’s website can be found at https://www.accessbankplc.com/.
- Ascertain that you have an active account with this bank and that you have registered for the Access Online function. This is simple to accomplish by visiting https://ibank.accessbankplc.com/RetailBank/#/, where you will discover a ‘Sign up’ function for any current users who do not yet have an online account but do have a physical bank account.
- Users who have already registered for an Access Bank online account should now login with their Username and Password.
- You may now take use of the financial organization’s self-service across Nigeria.
- Each personal account may be accessed in two languages. Users can opt to use the English version or the French version.
- You may now check your balance whenever you want, day or night (24/7) and from wherever you are. All you need is a PC or laptop with WiFi or an internet connection, as well as your login information.
- Each client’s financial facts are supported by their unique account. You may view your current account balance, personal savings account information, credit card, loan, and deposit details, and so on.
- After viewing your current amount online, you can send it to your personal email address or save it as a file to your computer.
What is the Access Bank Internet Banking transfer limit?
The total daily and transactional transfer limits for Access Bank Internet Banking are N5 million and N1 million, respectively. The transaction limit for some Access Bank clients is N100,000 per transaction and N1,000,000 in total per day. You must go to an Access Bank branch if you wish to raise your transaction limit.
What is the Access Bank token code, and how do I obtain a token?
You will require a token to use Access Bank’s internet banking or online banking platform to perform third-party transfers (transfers or transactions to banks or third parties who are not Access Bank customers).
If you don’t know what a token is, it’s a personal security gadget that lets you create “One-Time Passwords,” which are random integers.
You may create PINs with your Access bank token to authenticate every transaction made through your bank account. You must input your token PIN to authorize each financial transaction, including money transfers from your Access account to other accounts, before it can proceed.
Tokens from Access bank are also used on the mobile app and in online banking.
When making any kind of online transaction, tokens provide a better level of security. Visit any Access Bank location and submit a request to obtain your token. It may cost about 1,500 Naira.
Access Bank Internet Banking App & APK
There is no Access Bank internet banking app or apk. Only a web browser may be used to access Access bank’s internet banking. However, you may download the Access More App mobile app from the App Store (for mobile banking).
Access Bank Internet Banking Services
- Account activity monitoring
- Payment of Bills
- Money transfers Online access to account information in real time
- For Money Transfers, Confirm Beneficiary Name
- Flight Reservations
- Manage Credit Cards and Cheques
- Bank Quick Transfer & Airtime Without Login Unlock Device Movie & Event Tickets Internet
- Banking Login
- Customer Service for Flight Bookings
- Manage Credit Cards and Cheques
- Bank Quick Transfer & Airtime Without Login Banking on the internet Unlock Device Login Movie & Event Tickets
- Get Notifications
- User Guide for Resetting or Changing PIN and Password
- Biometric Authentication and Login
- Control Beneficiary Requests and Hotlist Transfer of ATM Card International (FX) (Pounds, Dollar, Euro).
- Customer Support
We hope you found this content useful; please bookmark us for future updates.