Mattress costs in Nigeria in 2023! Our whole health depends on getting a good night’s sleep, and the appropriate mattress can make all the difference. Finding the ideal mattress to suit your needs and budget can be tough because they come in a variety of sizes, materials, and price ranges. There are many different mattress options accessible to consumers in Nigeria’s sizable mattress market.
The cost of mattresses in Nigeria in 2023 will be examined in more detail in this article. We’ll look at various mattress types, their characteristics, and costs individually. We will discuss the various options available to customers in the Nigerian market, ranging from cost-effective choices to opulent beds.
The cost of mattresses might vary depending on the brand, the mattress’ size, and the materials used to build it, it is crucial to remember that. Prices may also differ based on the retailer and the region where the mattress is being purchased. This article aims to provide you a broad overview of mattress prices in Nigeria in 2023 and assist you in making an informed mattress purchase decision.
- Prices of Zinc (roofing sheets) in Nigeria 2023
- Prices of iPhones in Nigeria 2023
- Prices of laptops in Nigeria 2023
Nigeria’s Top 10 Mattresses 2023
See the Nigeria’s Top 10 Mattresses 2023 listed below:
- Mouka foam
- The Vita foam Mattress
- Polly Foam Mattress
- Unifoam Mattress
- WinCo Foam
- Euro-foam Products Ltd
- Intex Double Airbed With Pump
- Foam Teju
- Vita Sizzler
- Hausgvar Foam
Mattress prices in Nigeria 2023
A mattress is one of the necessities for every home. When buying, one must conduct exceedingly thorough inspections rather than rushing through the process. When selecting the best mattresses or foam in Nigeria, there are a lot of things to take into account.
1. Vita-foam Sizzler Super Soft Mattress
The ideal comfort option, Vita Sizzler is a high-density, sturdy mattress with a plush, high-end feel. It can support up to 120 kg without causing any issues. The Vita Sizzler is a very plush and silky mattress that is also incredibly solid and sturdy. A mass of up to 120 kg can be maintained. Additionally, one of the greatest mattresses in Nigeria is foam.
Price: ₦ 181,500 – ₦ 319,500
2. Vita-foam Vita Standard Hospital Mattress.
Hospital mattresses have PVC leather covers made of high-density reconstituted foam. They include two layers for durability and clean comfort, and they are nicely insulated to keep you warm. The exterior is mite- and bacteria-resistant, stain-resistant, and watertight. Coverings have zippers that make removal simple. Foam mattresses are among the strongest available in Nigeria.
Price: ₦ 79,000
3. Vita foam Galaxy Orthopedic Mattress
The Vita Galaxy is a full-size, orthopedic Vita foam mattress that has been reconstituted. This mattress is made of high-density chip foam and covered in premium, exquisitely crafted quilted textiles to offer durability, comfort, and firmness appropriate for orthopedic use. Ideal for any responsible adult above the age of thirty. Foam mattresses are among the best available in Nigeria.
Price: ₦ 166,940 – ₦ 267,200
- Vita-foam Semi-orthotic mattresses
- An excellent product for orthopedic needs in terms of firmness and comfort.
- Suitable for those who prefer hard mattresses for orthopedic reasons and older people.
- All weight ranges are ideal. [Not suited for infants and youngsters
4. Vita foam Vita Grand Mattress.
Well-fitting and Cozy. The only color selection that is in stock will be used for delivery. fantastic for domestic use. holds 70 kilograms in total. The Vita Grand Mattress was built with foam that has a medium density. Foam mattresses are among the strongest available in Nigeria.
Price: ₦ 89,000 – ₦ 146,000
- This mattress is appropriate for those who do not exceed 70 kg.
- quilted damask fabric covering it.
- intended for fans of soft foam.
- It is comprised of foam with a medium density.
- It is robust.
Sizes and costs of mattresses in Nigeria (Mouka Foam Series)
See the sizes and costs of mattresses in Nigeria (Mouka Foam Series) below:
- Mouka Super Mondeo (84 by 84 by 10): N65,000 to N70, 000.
- Mouka Sunrise Mattress (Basic Density): N37, 000 to N42,000.
- Mouka Semi Orthopedic Mattress: N49,000 to N55,000.
- Mouka for kids (Zippy Kids Mattress): N33,330 to N38, 000.
- Mouka Comfy Plus (Basic Density): N30,000 to N32,000.
- Mouka Fantasia Mattress: N65,000 to N70,000.
- Mouka Legend (75 by 84 by 10 inches): N42,000 to N50, 000.
- Mouka Orthopedic Foam (Big): N115,000 to N125,000.
- Mouka Legend 6 by 6 ft (8-inch height): N48,000 to N55,000.
- Mouka Legend 6ft by 7ft (14-inch height): N100,000 to N110,000.
- Mouka Legend 6ft by 6ft (8-inch height): N60,000 to N70,000.
- Mouka Legend 6ft by 4.5ft (10-inch height): N55,000 to N60,000.
- Mouka Regal 6ft by 6ft (20-inch height): N250,000 to N300,000.
- Mouka Regal 6 by 6 ft (12-inch height): N165,000 to N190,000.
- Mouka Regal 6 by 6 ft (14-inch height): N200,000 to N240,000.
What size bed is a 6 by 6?
A bed that measures 6 by 6 would normally be 6 feet long and 6 feet wide. In comparison to a twin size bed, which is typically 3 feet wide and 6 feet long, this would be seen as larger. Given that it is a little uncommon and not a conventional size in the mattress industry, finding sheets, covers, and mattresses in this particular size may be challenging.
In Nigeria, what kind of mattress is recommended for bedrooms?
In the end, it is down to personal preferences and requirements, however some well-liked and regarded options for bedrooms in Nigeria include:
- Air mattresses with springs are renowned for their strength and support.
- King Koil Mattress – provides a range of alternatives for various sleeping demands and sleeping habits.
- Known for its comfort and pressure relief, the Sleepy Night Mattress
- For those seeking a natural and breathable material, Dunlopillo Mattress provides latex foam as an option.
- Serta Mattress – provides a selection of choices for various firmness levels and support requirements.
Before making a purchase, it is always advised to do some research and test the mattress out.
How to tell whether a mattress is bad.
There are a number of indications that a mattress can be problematic, including:
- bumps or sagging in the mattress’ surface.
- visible wear and tear indicators, like stains or tears.
- pain or a lack of support when sleeping.
- having pains upon waking.
- respiratory problems or allergies that get worse at night.
Depending on the quality and use of the mattress, it is advised to change it every 7-8 years.
Things to consider before buying a mattress in Nigeria 2023
There are a number of things to think about when purchasing a mattress in Nigeria to make sure you get the one that best suits your requirements:
- Size: Make sure the mattress you select will fit comfortably in your bedroom and is the proper size for your bed frame.
- Comfort: Pick a mattress that offers the degree of comfort you require for a restful night’s sleep. Take into account elements like firmness and support.
- Material: Memory foam, latex, and innerspring coils are just a few of the materials used to make mattresses. Think about the materials that will suit your needs and preferences the best.
- Durability: To get a mattress that will last for a long time, look for one that is composed of high-quality materials.
- Price: Mattresses can vary widely in price. Consider your budget and find a mattress that offers the best value for the price.
- Brand reputation and warranty: Research the brand and read customer reviews to understand the reputation of the mattress. Also, check the warranty offered by the manufacturer, it will give you an idea of the quality and lifespan of the mattress.
- Delivery and setup: Make sure the mattress can be delivered and set up in your home without any additional cost.
Which mattress is the most durable?
The materials used in a mattress’ construction, the level of craftsmanship, as well as how frequently and how the mattress is used, all affect how long it will last. In general, mattresses consisting of latex, innerspring coils, or high-density foam are more enduring than those made of memory foam or other softer materials. Furthermore, mattresses produced by recognized companies and offered by respectable merchants are more likely to be of higher quality and survive longer than mattresses supplied by unreliable companies.
What kind of mattress is least expensive?
Typically, foam mattresses or innerspring mattresses with few coils are the least expensive types of mattresses. These mattresses may be purchased for less than $200, but bear in mind that the comfort and durability might not be as good as with more expensive ones. When selecting a mattress, it’s critical to take your needs and budget into account. You should also read reviews and compare prices from various retailers before making a decision.
What kind of mattress is ideal for a bedroom?
The needs and tastes of each person will determine the ideal mattress for their bedroom. Popular choices include hybrid mattresses, which combine the strength of innerspring coils with the comfort of foam or latex, and memory foam mattresses, which are renowned for their pressure relief and support. When selecting a mattress, you should also take into account the firmness level, size, and price range. To make sure a mattress is the proper fit for you, it is advised to either try it out in a store or take advantage of any trial periods provided by internet vendors.
A mattress can it last 20 years?
A mattress could endure 20 years, but that is not likely. The amount of wear and tear your mattress endures as well as the quality of its components are two elements that affect how long it will last. Some mattresses, such as latex and memory foam, can last up to 15 years, far longer than the typical innerspring mattress.
- Prices of Samsung phones in Nigeria 2023
- Prices of itel phones in Nigeria 2023
- Prices of Tecno phones in Nigeria 2023
- Generator prices in Nigeria 2023
- Sumec Firman Generator prices in Nigeria 2023
- Refrigerator prices in Nigeria 2023
- Mercedes Benz G-Class Prices 2023 in Nigeria
How to maintain your mattress
- Rotate your mattress: Rotating your mattress every three to six months will help distribute wear evenly and extend the life of the mattress.
- Use a mattress protector: A mattress protector will protect your mattress from spills, stains, and allergens. It also helps to prevent dust mites from settling in.
- Vacuum your mattress: Vacuuming your mattress on a regular basis will help remove dust, dirt, and other debris that can accumulate over time.
- Air out your mattress: On a sunny day, open the windows and let your mattress air out for a few hours. This will help eliminate any musty odors and freshen up the mattress.
- Avoid jumping or bouncing on the mattress: This can cause damage to the internal structure of the mattress and shorten its lifespan.
- Use a good quality foundation: A good quality foundation will provide proper support for your mattress, which will help extend its life.
- Follow the manufacturer’s instructions: Be sure to read and follow the manufacturer’s instructions for cleaning and caring for your mattress. This will ensure that you are taking the proper steps to maintain and prolong the life of your mattress
Where to buy mattresses in Nigeria
There are numerous locations in Nigeria where you may purchase a mattress, including:
- Stores that offer furniture: Many furniture stores in Nigeria sell mattresses, and some of them may even have a section just for them.
- Online marketplaces: A variety of mattresses are available for purchase on websites like Jumia, Konga, and OLX.
- Manufacturers of mattresses: Many Nigerian manufacturers of mattresses sell their goods to customers directly through their own websites or physical showrooms.
- Mattresses may be sold in certain home goods stores, including Slot, Pointek, and other retail stores.
Before making a purchase, it is advisable to shop around and compare prices. You should also make sure the mattress is of high quality and meets your needs.
Please share this post with your friends by clicking the social networking buttons below.