Mercedes Benz G-Class Prices 2023 in Nigeria! One of its own successes is the Mercedes-Benz G Wagon. This car is fully equipped with elegant, pricey, fashionable, and high-quality equipment. You will fall in love with its design, form, and imposing presence just by glancing at it. The car exudes brilliance in every way, which is why most people believe that superstars must own one.
The Mercedes-Benz G-Class, also known as the G-Wagon, is a premium mid-size SUV with four wheels that is offered for sale by Mercedes-Benz. The body-on-frame design and body style of the G-Wagon.
Owning a G-Wagon is considered to be a sign of money, power, and influence in Nigeria, and rich celebrities who are active in the country’s entertainment industry frequently drive them. It remains one of the most sought-after SUVs in Nigeria despite having fuel-guzzling V8 engines. This stunning ride would be the greatest choice if you like people to pay notice to you when you drive by. Get yourself one if you enjoy being the center of attention because it is a certain method to signal that “you have made it.
Provided in this article are the prices of the brand new prices, tokunbo prices as well as fairly used prices of this vehicle in the Nigerian automobile market. you will also get to know the guide to Mercedes-Benz G-Wagon purchases in Nigeria.
History of the Mercedes-Benz G wagon.
Since 1979, when the Mercedes Benz G wagon first entered production, the G class has been a luxurious offering from the Mercedes Benz Company. From 1979 to 1998, Daimler-Benz was in charge of production. DaimlerChrysler took over in 1998 and produced this model through 2007. In 2007 Daimler AG began manufacturing, which has continued till this day. Magna Steyr began producing the same model in 2018. In conclusion, Daimler AG and Magna Steyr are currently the two major producers of the G Wagen.
This beast is frequently referred to as a “G wagon,” despite not being one. ‘G Wagen’ is the genuine name. Gelandewagen is abbreviated as G-Wagen. It’s important to remember that Puch G has also offered the G-Wagen in some markets, in addition to Mercedes Benz. Three completely locking differentials were used by the SUV. One of the rare cars with such qualities is the G-Wagen.
The Mercedes Benz G-Wagen has been manufactured for 40 years, making it one of Daimler’s longest-running automobiles.
The 2023 MAG G63’s safety system
The following safety features are included as standard on the AMG G63 for the 2023 model year:
- Emergency autonomous braking (AEB).
- Blind-spot observation.
- Lane-keeping support.
- Alert for rear cross traffic.
- Driving attention surveillance.
- Comprehension of traffic signs.
- Autonomous cruise control
- 360-degree camera.
- Parking sensors at the front and back.
- Help with semi-autonomous parking.
- Monitoring of tire pressure.
The price of the 2023 Mercedes-AMG G63
The 2023 Mercedes-AMG G63 costs up to 250,000,000 Naira in Nigeria.
Features that come as standard on the 2023 Mercedes-AMG G63
The 21-inch AMG alloy wheels are standard across all grades for improved traction on the road. The AMG appearance package, which includes flared wheel arches, a front apron, red brake calipers, the AMG selectable exhaust system, the AMG Ride Control, and other features are also included as standard.
Satellite navigation, a single-pane sunroof, adaptive matrix LED headlights, a 12.3-inch digital instrument display, three differential locks, and 15-speaker Burmester surround-sound system, a digital TV tuner a three-zone climatic system a carbon fiber and microfiber steering wheel with extra AMGcontrols, Nappa leather upholstery and door panels, leather-wrapped dashboard, and Dinamica microfibre headliner. Power-adjustable, heated front seats. Heated outboard rear seats.
Nigerian cost of a brand-new Mercedes-Benz G-Wagon.
Budget anywhere between 75 million and 200 million nairas to acquire a brand-new Benz G-Class in Nigeria today. Your choice of trim type will affect the cost. The current breakdown of the new G-Wagon prices in Nigeria is shown below.
- 2019 Mercedes-Benz G-550: N70 million – N86 million
- 2019 Mercedes-Benz AMG G63: N75 million – N90 million
- 2018 Mercedes-Benz G-550: N60 million – N75 million
- 2018 Mercedes-Benz AMG G63, 2018 Mercedes-Benz AMG G65: N65 million – N80 million, N85 million – N100 million
- 2018 Mercedes-Benz G-550 (4×42): N100 million – N120 million
- 2018 Mercedes-Benz (Brabus): N100 million – N180 million
Nigerian Used G-Wagon Prices In Nigeria
The following are the lists of the Nigerian-Used G-Wagon Model Year and Prices in Nigerian Naira:
- 2017 Mercedes-Benz G-Class(Wagon): N35 million – N51 million
- 2014 Mercedes-Benz G-Class(Wagon): N32 million – N45 million
- 2013 Mercedes-Benz G-Class(Wagon): N30 million – N41 million
- 2012 Mercedes-Benz G-Class(Wagon): N25 million – N35 million
- 2009 Mercedes-Benz G-Class(Wagon): N11 million – N30 million
- 2008 Mercedes-Benz G-Class(Wagon): N10 million – N29 million
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz G-Class(Wagon): N9 million – N26 million
- 2006 Mercedes-Benz G-Class(Wagon): N8 million – N25 million
- 2004 Mercedes-Benz G-Class(Wagon): N7 million – N25 million
- 2003 Mercedes-Benz G-Class(Wagon): N5 million – N20 million
- 2002 Mercedes-Benz G-Class(Wagon): N3 million – N15 million
- 2001 Mercedes-Benz G-Class(Wagon): N2 million – N10 million
Foreign-used G-wagon prices in Nigeria
The following are the lists of the Foreign Used G-Wagon Model Year and Prices in Nigerian Naira:
- Foreign used Mercedes-Benz G Wagon 2004 price: ₦16 million – ₦25 million
- Foreign used Mercedes-Benz G Wagon 2008 price: ₦18 million – ₦27 million
- Foreign used Mercedes-Benz G Wagon 2009 price: ₦20 million – ₦30 million
- Foreign used Mercedes-Benz G Wagon 2011 price: ₦28 million – ₦35 million
- Foreign used Mercedes-Benz G Wagon 2012 price: ₦30 million – ₦40 million
- Foreign used Mercedes-Benz G Wagon 2013 price: ₦35 million – ₦42 million
- Foreign used Mercedes-Benz G Wagon 2014 price: ₦41 million – ₦52 million
- Foreign used Mercedes-Benz G Wagon 2015 price: ₦48 million – ₦60 million
- Foreign used Mercedes-Benz G Wagon 2016 price: ₦50 million – ₦62 million
- Foreign used Mercedes-Benz G Wagon 2017 price: ₦53 million – ₦66 million
- Foreign used Mercedes-Benz G Wagon 2018 price: ₦70 million – ₦90 million
- Foreign used Benz Mercedes-Benz G Wagon 2019 price: ₦125 million – ₦150 million
- Foreign used Mercedes-Benz G Wagon 2020 price: ₦145 million – ₦155 million
- TOYOTA COROLLA Available for Sale in Nigeria
- The Best used cars one should buy in Nigeria in 2022
- Complete Guide on How to Buy Used Cars
- What are the Estimated Repair Costs for Used Hyundai Vehicles?
- What Will it Cost You to Get into a Used Hyundai?
- Tips on How to Choose a Quality Used Hyundai for Sale
- Should One Use a Proxy Bidder at a Car Auction?
- Steps on How to Lease a New Car
- How To Buy an End-of-Lease Car from an Online Auction
- Are You Finding Salvage Car Auctions Near you?
- The Pros and Cons of Salvage Title Cars – Can Someone go for it?
A guide to Mercedes-Benz G-Wagon purchases in Nigeria
The Mercedes-Benz G-Wagon buying guide for Nigeria is provided below. Among them are;
1. Low fuel efficiency:
The Mercedes-Benz G-potent Wagon’s engine creates a high demand for fuel. Budget for it because it is not financially responsible and you will end up spending far too much on fuel every day.
2. Less cargo room:
Compared to the majority of other high-end SUVs, the G-Class variants all have less cargo room. The back seats must be folded down if you require a lot of space from these cars, which may be inconvenient if you are loading many passengers.
3. Poor on-road handling:
The G-Wagon versions don’t have the best on-road handling, making them less suitable for regular driving.
A lot of Mercedes-Benz G-Class owners believe that the car is pricey. The Land Rover Range Rover and Infiniti QX80, two vehicles with considerably more outstanding amenities, are more expensive than the series’ least expensive model.
Please click the social media buttons below to share this article with your friends.