Cheapest new car in Nigeria 2023! Nigeria’s population is expanding quickly, and the middle class is expanding, which has increased demand for personal vehicles. Owning a car is often seen as a prestige and success symbol in Nigeria, however due to the country’s high cost of living, buying a new car might be challenging. But those on a tight budget do have some possibilities.
One of the most crucial things to think about when purchasing a new car is the price. Many people are looking for ways to save money because buying a car may be a big financial investment. Numerous automakers in Nigeria create inexpensive automobiles that are ideal for people on a restricted budget. These vehicles have all the features and conveniences you would anticipate from a brand-new vehicle in addition to being reasonably priced.
Nigeria’s auto industry is continually evolving as new manufacturers and models come into the scene. It is difficult to stay up with the most recent trends and prices because of this. You may, however, discover a new car that matches your budget with a little bit of study. To assist you in choosing your next vehicle wisely, we’ll look at the least expensive new automobiles in Nigeria in 2023 in this post. You will also get to know the steps to purchasing a cheap car in Nigeria
- Mercedes Benz G-Class Prices 2023 in Nigeria
- KIA RIO prices in Nigeria
- Complete Guide on How to Buy Used Cars
Nigeria’s cheapest new automobile price 2023
In Nigeria, there are so many cars available at incredibly low prices. These vehicles are economical and cost-effective. Any of these vehicles would be my top picks for all typical Nigerians looking to purchase cost-effective vehicles on a tight budget.
1. Mercedes Benz C200
Already recognized as the King of automobiles on a global scale is the Mercedes Benz. The precision manufacture of this German automaker’s vehicles makes them incredibly durable and practically indestructible.
People are led to accept the notion that there are no affordable Benz in Nigeria as a result. Mercedes Benz is renowned for its opulent, powerful, resilient, and elegant appearance. I would suggest the Mercedes Benz C200 if you’re seeking for a cheap car in Nigeria.
Between $800,000 and $46,000,000 is the typical market price for a Mercedes Benz C200 model in Nigeria.
- 2018 – 2022 Mercedes-Benz C200, priced between 17 and 46 million.
- Mercedes Benz C200 from 2015 to 2017 – 7,850,000 to 15,500,000.
- Mercedes Benz C200 2010–2014: $4,200,000–$9,00,000.
- Mercedes Benz C200, years 2003 through 2009: 1,500,000 to 5,200,000.
- Mercedes Benz C200, 1996-2002, $900,000 to $1,500,000.
2. Toyota Camry
One of the most well-liked and affordable car models in Nigeria is the Toyota Camry series. One of the most popular compact automobiles in Nigeria is the Toyota Camry.
This makes it possible for this little but mighty car to go without incident on both smooth and uneven roads. Any driver’s wants will be met by this particular car model. The Toyota Camry Series is one of the simplest automobiles to maintain in Nigeria, which is the best part.
Between ₦800,000 to ₦27,000,000 is the typical market price for a Toyota Camry in Nigeria.
- 2018 – 2022 Toyota Camry – ₦12,800,000 – ₦27,000,000.
- 2015 – 2017 Toyota Camry – ₦4,850,000 – ₦10,500,000.
- 2010 – 2014 Toyota Camry – ₦2,800,000 – ₦7,200,000
- 2003 – 2009 Toyota Camry – ₦800,000 – ₦4,650,000.
- 1996 – 2002 Toyota Camry – ₦650,000 – ₦1,100,00.
- 1992 – 1995 Toyota Camry – ₦500,000 – ₦900,000.
3. Toyota Corolla
The twin brother of the Toyota Camry, the Toyota Corolla, also made this list. For wheel chair users and stay-at-home mom’s, it is among the best compact cars. This model will end your hunt for affordable, reliable vehicles in Nigeria.
Between ₦300,000 and ₦24,000,000 Naira is the typical market price of a Toyota Corolla in Nigeria
- 2018 – 2022 Toyota Corolla – ₦7,500,000 – ₦24,000,000
- 2015 – 2017 Toyota Corolla – ₦4,950,000 – ₦8,700,000
- 2010 – 2014 Toyota Corolla – ₦3,300,000 – ₦5,900,000
- 2003 – 2009 Toyota Corolla – ₦1,800,000 – ₦3,050,000
- 1996 – 2002 Toyota Corolla – ₦600,000 – ₦1,050,00
- 1992 – 1995 Toyota Corolla – ₦300,000 – ₦590,000
4. Lexus RX300
Another affordable automobile you should think about purchasing in Nigeria, and we’re still talking about SUVs, is the Lexus RX 300. This car has a boss-sized cabin and an incredibly sleek style that will absolutely astound you.
The Lexus RX300 offers its drivers superior comfort and may compete favorably with Toyota Siennas. One of the most well-liked SUVs in Nigeria is the Lexus RX350, which also has the advantages of cost, durability, and dependability.
A Lexus RX300 costs between 1,500,000 and 44,000,000 Naira in Nigeria.
- 2018 – 2022 Lexus RX300 – ₦9,500,000 – ₦44,000,000
- 2015 – 2017 Lexus RX300 – ₦6,750,000 – ₦9,000,000
- 2010 – 2014 Lexus RX300 – ₦4,580,000 – ₦6,500,000
- 2003 – 2009 Lexus RX300 – ₦2,200,000 – ₦4,650,000
- 1998 – 2002 Lexus RX300 – ₦1,800,000 – ₦2,450,00
5. Honda Accord
A Honda Accord must be included on any list of the least expensive automobiles in Nigeria. Every year, more than 150,000 Honda Accord vehicles are imported, and the majority of them are sold within six months of arrival. Because of this, this supercar is among the most popular ones in Nigeria.
Not only are Honda Accords affordable, but they are also simple to operate, efficient in terms of fuel use, small in size, and simple to maintain.
A Honda Accord costs between 750,000 and 16,500,000 Naira in Nigeria.
- 2018 – 2021 Honda Accord – ₦8,800,000 – ₦16,500,000
- 2015 – 2017 Honda Accord – ₦4,750,000 – ₦7,000,000
- 2010 – 2014 Honda Accord – ₦2,250,000 – ₦5,000,000
- 2003 – 2009 Honda Accord – ₦1,050,000 – ₦2,650,000
- 1996 – 2002 Honda Accord – ₦750,000 – ₦1,450,00
6. Kia Soul
Even though the Kia Soul isn’t very speedy, it can easily brag about being able to drive great distances and carry greater weight without even straining the vehicle.
Kia Soul prices in Nigeria range from 1,750,000 to 15,800,000.
- 2018 – 2021 Kia Soul – ₦5,800,000 – ₦15,800,000
- 2015 – 2017 Kia Soul – ₦3,250,000 – ₦6,000,000
- 2010 – 2014 Kia Soul – ₦1,750,000 – ₦3,500,000
7. Volkswagen Beetle
Indeed, the Volkswagen Beetle is among the least expensive vehicles in Nigeria. Another well-liked car model in Nigeria that is available for a bargain price is the Volkswagen Beetle, often known as “The Tortoise car.”
In Nigeria, a Volkswagen Beetle costs between 350,000 and 5,400,000 Naira.
- 2010 – 2014 Volkswagen Beetle – ₦1,850,000 – ₦5,400,000
- 2003 – 2009 Volkswagen Beetle – ₦1,000,000 – 2,100,000
- 2000 – 2002 Volkswagen Beetle – ₦350,000 – ₦950,00
8. Nissan Xterra 2002
Another SUV that can sell for cheap money in Nigeria is the Nissan Xterra 2002 model. Any owner of this car will look like a boss. The Nissan Xterra is a small SUV that was developed right here in Japan.
This car, which was first debuted in 1999, is now well-known throughout Nigeria. The Nissan Xterra is a great option if you’re searching for a decently sized SUV that you can buy on a tight budget.
In Nigeria, a Nissan Xterra costs between ₦850,000 and ₦5,200,000 Naira.
- 2015 Nissan Xterra – ₦4,750,000 – ₦5,200,000
- 2010 – 2014 Nissan Xterra – ₦2,250,000 – ₦4,500,000
- 2003 – 2009 Nissan Xterra – ₦1,200,000 – 2,050,000
- 2000 – 2002 Nissan Xterra – ₦850,000 – ₦1,250,00
9. Honda CR-V
Another well-liked compact automobile that is comparable to the Toyota Camry and Corolla models is the Honda CR-V. Another popular Japanese car series is the Honda CR-V, which is renowned for its remarkable fuel efficiency, dependable safety features, and compact yet roomy design.
This car is ideal for males shopping for cars on a tight budget, so if you’re a bachelor or are just starting a family, I’d suggest you choose it. The interior of Honda CRVs is quite simple to clean, which is one of their nicest features in my opinion.
Depending on where you buy it and how well it runs, a second-hand Honda CR-V would run you between ₦800,000 and ₦10,500,000.
- 2018 – 2022 Honda CR-V – ₦13,000,000 – ₦16,500,000
- 2015 – 2017 Honda CR-V – ₦5,850,000 – ₦10,000,000
- 2010 – 2014 Honda CR-V – ₦3,000,000 – ₦5,750,000
- 2003 – 2009 Honda CR-V – ₦1,550,000 – ₦2,400,000
- 1996 – 2002 Honda CR-V – ₦600,000 – ₦1,000,000
10. Toyota Sienna 2001
One of the least expensive SUV models in Nigeria is the Toyota Sienna line. One of the best-rated and least expensive SUVs in Nigeria is this one. Driving a Sienna on poor roads is easy and causes the driver no discomfort at all.
A used Toyota Sienna 2001 model costs between ₦1,050,000 and ₦24,450,00 in Nigeria.
- 2018 – 2022 Toyota Sienna – ₦9,500,000 – ₦64,000,000
- 2015 – 2017 Toyota Sienna – ₦7,750,000 – ₦10,700,000
- 2010 – 2014 Toyota Sienna – ₦4,500,000 – ₦6,900,000
- 2003 – 2009 Toyota Sienna – ₦1,700,000 – ₦3,350,000
- 1998 – 2002 Toyota Sienna – ₦1,200,000 – ₦2,350,00
Best Automobiles Under 1,000,000 Naira You Can Purchase In 2023
Are you searching to buy an useful but affordable car for less than one million naira? You may stop racking your brains trying to figure out where to find vehicles that provide you a variety of options for your budget because we have collected a list of them.
- Mercedes-Benz C200 (2000–2001): A foreign-used (Tokunbo) Mercedes Benz C200 2005 can be acquired for between N800,000 and N1,000,000.
- 1997 – 2001 Toyota Camry: A foreign-used model from 1997 to 2001 can be purchased for between N500,000 and N800,000.
- Volkswagen Golf 3: A used Golf 3 is available in your area for between N400,000 and N700,000.
- Hyundai Sonata: The price of a secondhand 2000-2005 Sonata is under N1,000,000.
- 2003 Toyota Corolla: A used 2003 Toyota Corolla is available locally for between N900,000 and N1.1 million.
- Prices of iPhones in Nigeria 2023
- Prices of laptops in Nigeria 2023
- Prices of itel phones in Nigeria 2023
- Prices of Tecno phones in Nigeria 2023
- Generator prices in Nigeria 2023
- Sumec Firman Generator prices in Nigeria 2023
- Refrigerator prices in Nigeria 2023
- Prices of Samsung phones in Nigeria 2023
- Ford Edge prices in Nigeria
- Range Rover Sport prices in Nigeria
Steps to purchasing a cheap car in Nigeria
The steps to buying an inexpensive car in Nigeria are as follows:
- Start your research on the various car models and their costs in Nigeria. Look for cars that meet your interests and budget.
- Determine prospective sellers: Search for local auto dealers, individual sellers, and online classifieds on websites like OLX, Jiji, and Autos.ng. Attend local auto auctions or surplus government sales.
- Message the vendor: Make contact with the seller and enquire further about the vehicle, including its make, model, year, mileage, and condition.
- Examine the vehicle: Before making a purchase, carefully examine the vehicle in person. Look for any rust, cosmetic deterioration, or mechanical problems. You might also request that a mechanic look over the car for you.
- Check the vehicle’s history by looking for any records of accidents or upkeep. Additionally, you may see if the vehicle has been stolen or salvaged.
- Once the condition of the car has satisfied you, haggle over the price with the vendor.
- Close the deal: Once a price has been agreed upon, complete the purchase by signing the required documents and transferring possession of the vehicle.
- Register the vehicle: File a registration form with the relevant government office.
It’s critical to keep in mind that buying a used car carries some risk, so exercise caution and conduct thorough research before doing so.
Please share this post with your friends by clicking the social networking buttons below.