Disable facial recognition. This post will walk you through on how to disable Facebook facial recognition. If you have been searching for a way to do it, read below what you need to do in order to disable facial recognition on Facebook.
Disable facial recognition
By default, Facebook is set to automatically recognize your face in photos and videos posted by friends. You can easily disable this feature by going to Settings -> Video. Select Edit, and change the drop-down menu to No.
- How Do I Advertise on Facebook
- How to Delete Facebook Account
- How to Run Ad on Facebook in the Testing Phase
- How to Sign Facebook Account
- How to Link Facebook to Instagram
- How you can Delete Facebook Photo
- How to Advertise a Business on Facebook