How Do I Advertise my local business on Facebook? – Local business owners are desperate to promote their business and here comes what you can do in order to promote your local business. Advertising on Facebook is a way to promote your local business. You can do so directly from your Facebook Page, ad creation or Power Editor.
How Do I Advertise my local business on Facebook?
To Advertise on Facebook, promotes your business. From your Page:
- Go to your Page.
- Click Promote in the top-left. You must be an advertiser to do this. Learn more about Page roles
- Click Promote your business locally.
- Fill in the details of your ad.
- Click Promote.
If you can’t see the Promote your business locally option, you may need to update the category for your Page.
To update your Page’s category:
- Click About below your cover photo.
- Go to Category and click Edit.
- Choose Local Business.
- Click Save.
Use ad creation or Power Editor to run reach ads without updating your Page’s category.
- How to Delete Facebook Account
- How to Run Ad on Facebook in the Testing Phase
- How to Sign Facebook Account
- How to Link Facebook to Instagram
- How you can Delete Facebook Photo
- How to Advertise a Business on Facebook
To promote your local business by Adverting on Facebook from ad creation:
- Go to ad creation.
- Click Reach.
- Choose the Page associated with your local business.
- Set your targeting and budget.
- Add your creative and choose a call-to-action button.
To promote your local business from by Adverting on Facebook from Power Editor:
- Go to Power Editor.
- Create a campaign using the reach objective.
- At the ad set level, enter your targeting and budget.
- At the ad level, add your creative and choose a call-to-action button.
Local business ads are ideal for driving in-store sales and brand awareness in your area.
How to advertise on Facebook: A step-by-step guide
- Choose your objective. …
- Name your campaign. …
- Set up your ad account. …
- Target your audience. …
- Choose your Facebook ad placements. …
- Set your budget and schedule. …
- Create your ad.