FCMB internet banking business! FCMB internet banking allows you to access your account from any device, at any time and from any location. You may access your FCMB account from any internet-enabled or non-internet-enabled device.
Internet banking refers to the process of doing financial transactions using a digital platform such as websites or mobile applications rather than visiting your local bank. It is sometimes referred to as internet banking or e-banking. Internet banking simply implies that you may conduct your banking transactions online. It’s far faster and easier than going to the bank every time you need to make a transaction.
This post will cover how to register for FCMB internet banking, what FCMB Online Business is, how to set up an account for the FCMB Online Business version, and much more.
How to register for FCMB Internet Banking
To signup in FCMB internet banking. Take the following actions.
- Please go to the FCMB Internet Banking Login or Registration Page.
- Fill out the Internet Banking Registration Form completely. You must provide your account number and name, as well as the email address and cellphone number associated with your FCMB accounts.
- Enter a new user name. (Your FCMB’s Internet banking)
- Enter the information for your FCMB ATM card. You may also enter card information such as card type, PAN numbers, and expiration dates. Your password is not required to be entered.
- Submit the form by clicking the Submit button.
- Once your registration has been confirmed. All FCMB internet banking services are now available through its online portal.
What Is FCMB Online Business Version?
Small firms, such as SMEs, and other corporate organizations can use an FCMB Online Business Account to do business online. It’s an online service that allows businesses to access their FCMB accounts 24 hours a day, seven days a week. They may also manage their funds using an internet-enabled device at any time and from any location.
FCMB Online Business Version is aimed at small and medium-sized businesses (SMEs) and corporate entities. The FCMB online business edition includes the following features:
- Transfer cash to FCMB and other banks’ accounts
- You may view your account details at any time and from any location.
- Transfer funds instantaneously within and outside of FCMB.
- Currency transfers
- Transfer in bulk to pay suppliers/salaries, etc.
- You can ask for a cheque book.
- Cheque Confirmation
- A single view of ALL FCMB accounts
- Account statements are available in PDF format.
- Transfers made the next business day
How to open account for the FCMB online business version
Simply go to the official website. But, before you do so, you should be aware that some papers are necessary to create an FCMB Online business account. You will require the following documents:
- Certificates of Authority/Registration
- ID card
- Scannable signatures
- Photograph for a Passport
- Identification number for tax purposes
FCMB Customer Care
If you have any questions, you may contact FCMB customer care in a variety of ways. These are the FCMB customer service contact information.
Contact FCMB customer care at -01-27988800 or 07003290000.
You may reach FCMB customer support at email@example.com.
(+234) 09099999814 or (+234) 09099999815 on Whatsapp.
How can I get the FCMB mobile app?
FCMBmobile and FCMBmobile Plus are two FCMB mobile applications. Click here to the Google Playstore to get the FcmbMobile or FCMBmobile plus Android applications. If you have an iOS device, you can download it from the Apple Store by clicking on this link.
How to Activate your FCMB mobile App.
Follow these steps:
- Start the FCMB Mobile App.
- Select the “Sign up” option.
- By choosing “I have an FCMBAccount,” enter your account number.
- Confirm your account by submitting an OTP or your credit card information.
- Set your Login Password and Transaction PIN.
FCMB Online Account Opening
Opening an FCMB online account is simple. Visit this link to establish an FCMB online account.
If you want your account number right away, you must provide a few scans of papers. These paperwork for savings accounts include:
- Passport photo shot in scanned copy
- Scanned signature copy
FCMB Online Transfer Code
Instead of using FCMB Internet banking, you can utilize FCMB transfer code. Call *329#. This USSD code may be used for almost every transaction on your FCMB bank accounts.
Please feel free to leave a comment below if you have any comments or inquiries for us as you put what we’ve explained here or in any of our other articles into practice.