NCA Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form portal. Nigerian College of Accountancy recruitment Latest Update and How to Apply for NCA Recruitment 2022. See the details on the recruitment for NCA job vacancies below.
Interested applicants should adhere to every information given here concerning the NCA jobs application Form accordingly so as not to be at the losing end because many people rush to apply for various recruitment without following the NCA Recruitment due processes.
In this article, we have taken time to outline everything needed to apply for the Nigerian College of Accountancy, NCA recruitment.
- How to Apply EFCC Recruitment
- How to Apply for NUC Recruitment
- How to Apply Federal Civil Service Recruitment
- Nigerian Prisons Service (NPS) Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
Is NCA Recruitment Application Form 2022 Out?
The Nigerian College of Accountancy recruitment form is yet to be released, all interested applicants should keep visiting this page to know when the management will start recruiting.
Do you have what it takes to get the Director- General (DG) job at NCA Recruitment 2020. If you answered yes to this question, then proceed further and see what qualification required to apply for the job.
The Nigerian College of Accountancy (NCA) is a Post-graduate Professional College established under Section 8(1)(d) and Section 20 of ANAN Act No.76 of 1993 (now Cap A26 LFN 2004) as the Training Arm of the Association of National Accountants of Nigeria (ANAN).
Requirements for NCA Job Vacancies 2022
Specifically, the candidate is expected to be a person with:
- WASSCE or NECO Certificate
- Good knowledge of computer
- A Ph.D Degree in a relevant discipline, preferably in Accounting from a recognized university;
- A Certified National Accountant (CNA) qualification;
- Maturity and having a minimum of fifteen (15) years cognate experience:
- NPC List of Shortlisted Candidates for Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- NPA Past Questions and Answers Download PDF
- England and Wales Recruitment Form
- Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) Aptitude Test Past Questions and Answers
- Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) Admission Form
- FMARD Recruitment Form
How To Apply For NCA Recruitment 2022
Interested and qualified applicant should send the following:
- An application letter supported by a Curriculum Vitae,
- Copies of relevant certificates,
- Full postal address,
- Telephone number(s),
- E-mail address, and
- Names of three contactable referees, two of whom must be from the Institution where the applicant has been teaching.
All applications should reach the undersigned via email to: [email protected].
Mistakes to Avoid While Applying for NCA Recruitment 2022
Many people fail in many application not because they are not qualified, but because of the numerous mistake, they make in the course of the application for many recruitments. So, take note of the following:
- Apply on time, do not wait for the deadline.
- Do the application processes alone, don’t send anybody to avoid mistakes in your data
- Keep yourself updated concerning the application
- Make sure you supply all the necessary requirements
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
I hope the guidelines on the Nigerian College of Accountancy, NCA Recruitment very useful to you, please kindly share it with others and use the comment box for any questions.