See WAEC GCE Chemistry Questions to Objectives/Essay here. We have noticed that the majority of the candidates are searching for the WAEC Chemistry Questions. You have likely WAEC GCE Chemistry Expo here.
I wish you keep yourself updated with the current 2020 WAEC GCE Chemistry answers. We shall also share with you a little idea on how to answer WAEC GCE Chemistry as you read on.
WAEC GCE Chemistry Objectives Questions 2020
This Exam, WAEC GCE Chemistry 2020 is controlled, set, and marked by the West African Examination Council. This WAEC GCE Exam is only for Candidates who are currently not in the school system. WAEC GCE Chemistry Answers and questions involve questions that will test the candidate’s ability in Literature in the English aspect. So it is very important to understand it and write the correct answers in the exams hall. WAEC GCE is very important for any candidate who did not clear his or her paper while in school but would have loved to further his or her educational career. It is the platform set to help this type of candidates to equally have their complete papers and can use it in any institution, hence passing WAEC GCE Chemistry is more than important.
WAEC GCE Chemistry Answers and questions are always the types of questions pertaining to how you can understand chemical compositions. WACE Chemistry exams are always very simple and candidates to pass it with flying colors, so you have nothing to worry about as we shall provide you with some tips to use in order to pass this exam.
WAEC Sample Questions
1. Which of the following statements is NOT correct?
- A. The average kinetic energy of a gas is directly proportional to its temperature
- B. At constant tempearture, the volume of a gas increases as the pressure increases
- C. The pressure of a gas is inversely proportional to its volume
- D. The temperature of a gas is directly proportional to its volume
- E. The collisions of molecules with each other are inelastic
2. Zinc Oxide is a
- A. Basic Oxide
- B. Acidic Oxide
- C. Amphoteric Oxide
- D. Neutral Oxide
- E. Reactive Oxide
3. When sodium chloride and metallic sodium are each dissolved in water
- A. both processes are exothermic
- B. both processes are endothermic
- C. the dissolution of metallic sodium is endothermic
- D. the dissolution of metallic sodium is exothermic
- E. the dissolution of sodium chloride is explosive
4. The periodic classification of elements is an arrangement of the elements in order of their
- A. Atomic Weights
- B. Isotopic Weights
- C. Molecular Weights
- D. Atomic Numbers
- E. Atomic Masses
5. In the reaction between sodium hydroxide and sulphuric acid solutions, what volume of 0.5 molar sodium hydroxide would exactly neutralise 10cm3 of 1.25 molar sulphuric acid?
- A. 5cm3
- B. 10cm3
- C. 20cm3
- D. 25cm3
- E. 50cm3
Simple Ways to Pass WAEC GCE Chemistry Examination
As a matter of fact, there are some simple steps you can take in order to pass your Chemistry exam very easily. These are the tips we shall give below so as to guide you in passing this 2020 WAEC Chemistry questions and provide your self with correct answers.
- WAEC Chemistry syllabus is the very first thing you should think of. If you know the syllabus for Chemistry, then you can easily know which area to concentrate on. So I recommend that you should get this WAEC GCE Syllabus for Chemistry.
- WAEC GCE Past questions on Chemistry should come into your mind. Having the past question for any subject helps you to know the manner and the likes of questions you should expect from that subject so as to be able to answer them accordingly.
- After getting all these items, then the next step is for you to sit down and study this subject (Chemistry) effectively and all the WAEC GCE Chemistry Questions will be very simple for you.
- Lastly, I will recommend that you should have good chemistry because this is what will be required of you.
Pure WAEC GCE 2020 Chemistry Essay Answers and Expo
For those of you looking for WAEC GCE Chemistry Answers and expo, this is the right time for you to get it. All you have to do is to stay on this page and refresh it timely in order to see when any new information about this subject will be posted. All Questions are set and controlled by the West African Examination Council. As such, no one is entitled to have the questions before the exam, so beware of fraudsters. Do you have any questions to ask concerning WAEC GCE Chemistry 2020? Then do so through our comment section below and we shall respond immediately.