See WAEC GCE Chemistry Questions and Answers 2020/2021 to Objectives/Essay here. We have noticed that the most candidates are searching for the WAEC GCE Chemistry Questions. You have likely WAEC GCE Chemistry Expo here.
If wish you keep yourself updated with the current 2020 WAEC GCE Chemistry answers. We shall also share with you a little idea on how to answer WAEC GCE Chemistry and how they are set.
NOTE: The West African Examination Council, WAEC has been providing the necessary materials on GCE Chemistry to help candidates in without WAEC GCE Chemistry Runs with .
WAEC GCE Chemistry Objectives Questions 2020
WAEC GCE Chemistry Answers and questions are always the types of questions pertaining to how you can understand chemical compositions. WACE Chemistry exams are always very simple and candidates should pass it with flying colors.
WAEC Sample past Questions
1. The Number of Hydroxonium ions produced by one moleculeof Ann acid in aqueous Solution is it’s
- A. Acidity
- B. Basicity
- C. Concentration
- D. pH
ANSWER: B ( Basicity)
2. When an acid anhydride dissolves in water, the solution formed would have pH
- A. Lower than 7
- B. Equal to 7
- C. Higher than 7
- D. Equal to 14
ANSWER: A (lower than 7)
3. A solution of pH 7 is.
- A. Acidic
- B. Dilute
- C. Neutral
- D. Saturated
ANSWER: C (Neutral)
4. Which of the following statements is NOT correct?
- A. The average kinetic energy of a gas is directly proportional to its temperature
- B. At constant tempearture, the volume of a gas increases as the pressure increases
- C. The pressure of a gas is inversely proportional to its volume
- D. The temperature of a gas is directly proportional to its volume
- E. The collisions of molecules with each other are inelastic
5. Zinc Oxide is a
- A. Basic Oxide
- B. Acidic Oxide
- C. Amphoteric Oxide
- D. Neutral Oxide
- E. Reactive Oxide
6. When sodium chloride and metallic sodium are each dissolved in water
- A. both processes are exothermic
- B. both processes are endothermic
- C. the dissolution of metallic sodium is endothermic
- D. the dissolution of metallic sodium is exothermic
- E. the dissolution of sodium chloride is explosive
7. The periodic classification of elements is an arrangement of the elements in order of their
- A. Atomic Weights
- B. Isotopic Weights
- C. Molecular Weights
- D. Atomic Numbers
- E. Atomic Masses
8. In the reaction between sodium hydroxide and sulphuric acid solutions, what volume of 0.5 molar sodium hydroxide would exactly neutralise 10cm3 of 1.25 molar sulphuric acid?
- A. 5cm3
- B. 10cm3
- C. 20cm3
- D. 25cm3
- E. 50cm3
9. Which of the following pH value indicates strong acidity..
- A. 1.5
- B. 6.7
- C. 7.5
- D. 10.0
10. Fine Chemical have the following except
- A. They are chemically pure
- B. They are produced by batch process
- C. They are produced in large quantity because of high applicability
- D. They are produced in small quantity because of limited applicability
WAEC GCE Chemistry Essay Questions
1. (a) Define Chemistry industry
- (b) Name any five division of Chemical industries
- (c) What is the use of sulphur (iv) oxide in Chemical industries.
2. Explain the terms heavy chemicals and fine Chemicals
- (b) Name five inorganic industries Chemical and their raw materials, stating two uses of each.
3. Mention one major Chemical industry in each case which requires the following as raw materials
- (I) Petrochemicals
- (ii) Cellulose
WAEC GCE chemistry laoding..
Pure WAEC GCE 2020 Chemistry Expo
For those in need of WAEC GCE Chemistry Answers and expo, this is the right time for you to get it.
All you have to do is to stay on this page and refresh it timely in order to see when any new information about this subject will be posted.
All Questions are set and controlled by the West African Examination Council.
As such, no one is entitled to have the questions before the exam, so beware of fraudsters.
I hope the articles is very satisfying? We will continue to give you updates on the ongoing exam.
Do you have any questions to ask concerning WAEC GCE Chemistry Questions and Answers 2020? Then do so through our comment section below and we shall give you feedback shortly