WAEC GCE Government Questions and Answers. There are many people searching online for the 2022/2023 Government WAEC GCE Questions and Answers using keywords like WAEC GCE 2022 Government Objectives and theory answers PDF
WAEC GCE 2022 Government questions and Answers Paper 1&2 out for SSCE external candidates. The answers to these prevalent questions are not far-fetched, keep reading.
WAEC GCE 2022/2023 GOVERNMENT ANSWERS, WAEC GCE 2022 GOVERNMENT QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
The WAEC Examination for External candidates is usually not very hard. The answers to the questions are gotten by serious candidates before the examination hall.
The questions and answers are not released by the exam body but discovered by students who prepared before time by practicing their WAEC GCE Past questions and studying the subjects under the syllabus. Here we only have WAEC GCE Government Sample questions.
WAEC GCE Government 2022 Objectives Questions and Answers
The objectives section of the exams is normally simple. you will be required to take just an option from multiple choices. Ensures that you go through the question over and over again before making your choice.
1. Power differs from influence in that it is
- A. persuasive while influence is directive
- B. coercive while influence is harmful
- C. coercive while influence is persuasive
- D. arrogant while influence is corruptive
2. The standing committee of a legislature is one
- A. whose member stand while delibrating
- B. that has statutory responsibities
- C. that perform adhoc functions
- D. that has legislators as members.
3. Where the constitution is supreme,unconstitutional acts of the executive and the the legislature can be checked by the courts through
- A. recall
- B. judicial review
- C. vote of no confidence
- D. impeachment.
4. The central decision-making organ of a confederation is made up of
- A. technocrats appointed by the units
- B. politicians elected from the confederal constituencies
- C. politicians nominated by the government of member states
- D. representatives of pressure groups.
5. Which of the following is true of a parliamentary system of government?
- A. clear seperation of government organs.
- B. strict operation of bicameral legislature.
- C. removal of government by impeachment.
- D. adherence to majority rule.
Government Essay WAEC GCE Questions and Answers 2022 PDF
Government theory Questions and Answers for WAEC GCE Loading…
Candidates should read the questions carefully before providing answers.
WAEC GCE Government Expo/Runs 2022
How to pass WAEC GCE Government 2022
The following are ways students need to apply to pass WAEC GCE Government 2022
- be punctual to the Exam Venue
- Adhere to the exams instructions
- Start with questions you know best
- manage your time well, do not waste time on questions you are not sure of getting them
- Make sure you Write your details in your answer booklet
I hope WAEC GCE Government Questions and Answers Objectives and theory: CHECK ANSWERS is very useful.