JAMB Recommended Textbooks for Accounting 2022/2023 UTME. The latest Recommended Accounting Textbooks for JAMB are available for all candidates. Follow the details here to know the Joint Admission & Matriculation Board, JAMB Financial Accounting Textbooks Recommended for you from JAMB Portal.
Without the official Recommended Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB textbooks for Accounting candidates might find it difficult to study for the forthcoming JAMB CBT exams. The JAMB Recommended Textbooks for Accounting contains all that you need to Score over 300 in JAMB UTME.
To pass your JAMB very well, Make the JAMB Accounting syllabus and the books Recommended for the subject your companion. The hot topics/areas of concentration is Available in your syllabus, see more on JAMB Recommended books for financial Accounting hereunder.
- JAMB Recommended Novel & Summary
- JAMB Syllabus for All Subjects
- JAMB Approved CBT Centres in Nigeria
- JAMB Efacility Portal
- How to Create JAMB Profile
- JAMB Mock Exams Date
- JAMB Reprinting Slip Date
JAMB Principles of Account Recommended Textbooks 2022
The following are the list of textbooks Recommended for JAMB Accounting:
- Abdullahi D. Z. (2014) Modern Financial Accounting, Husab Global Press Concept Ltd.
- Adeifa O. Ajileye, J. O and Oluwasanna, R. O (2001) Get your Financial Accounting Right. Book One: Oyo, Tenlad Press International.
- Ajileye, J. O. and Adetifa O. (2001) Get your Financial Accounting Right, Book Two: Lagos: De Hadey Printing Services
- Akinduko, A. O (2001) Basic Accounting: Akure: Spetins
- Awoyemi, E. O. (1989) A guide to Government Accounting and Internal Audit, Ibadan: Onibonje Press
- Dodge, R. (2002) Foundation of Business Accounting, (Second Edition), Bershire: Chapman and Hall
- Ekwere, A. B. (1997) Contemporary Accounting, Abuja: Aflon Finance (Control and Management) Act 1959
- Ekwue K. C. (2010) Principles of Accounts, Book 1 & 2, Adson Publishing Company, Onitsha
- Femi L. (2013) Simplified and Amplified Financial Accounting
- Frankwood and Alan S. (2002) Frankwood’s Business Accounting, Prentice Hall International Edition
- Hassan M. M. (2001), Government Accounting, Lagos: Malthouse Press Limited
- Igben, R. O. (2004) Financial Accounting Made Simple (Vol. I) Lagos: Roi Publishers
- Longe, O. A. and Kazeem, R. A (2006) Essential Financial Accounting for Senior Secondary Schools: Lagos: Tonad Publishers Limited
- Millichamp, A. H. (1989) Foundation Accounting: An Introduction manual for Accounting Students, London: DP Publications
- Okwoli, A. A. (1995) Financial Accounting, Zaria: Tamaza Publishers
- Oshisami, K. (1997) Government Accounting and Financial Control: Ibadan: Spectrum
- Wisdomline Pass at Once JAMB.
How to Pass JAMB UTME 2022
The following are useful when preparing for the UTME exam.
- Practice JAMB Past Questions with the CBT software
- Attend JAMB tutorial class
- Make good use of jamb syllabus.
As earlier discussed, the syllabus for JAMB Accounting will give you the outline of topics for concentrate and study for the CBT exams. If you have not gotten your syllabus get your JAMB Syllabus for Accounting here.
That is all about JAMB Recommended Textbooks for Principles of Account. If there is anything to ask concerning the article, use the comments section below.