Welcome to how to Post a Photo on Facebook comment. Image For Comment In Facebook: You most likely knew you could post images to Facebook in a standing upgrade, but did you know you can post a photo in a comment you make on someone else’s post on Facebook? It hasn’t already constantly been possible though. It had not been till June 2013 that the social network started sustaining photo-commenting, and it’s built right into the web site and also mobile application.
Currently you could make a photo comment instead of just standard text, or post both a text comment and a photo to show it. Whatever photo you prefer to upload shows up in the list of comments below the post to which it refers.
Image For Comment In Facebook
This is a particularly wonderful feature to have for birthdays as well as other holiday desires because photos often state more than words.
Formerly, to add a photo to a comment, you needed to submit a picture someplace on the internet and then place the code that connected to the picture. It was messy and also not as very easy as it is now.
Ways to Consist of a Picture in a Comment on Facebook
The certain actions to do this are somewhat various depending on just how you gain access to Facebook.
From a Computer – Open Up Facebook in your favored internet browser on your computer system. Then:
– Click Comment on your information feed below the post you intend to respond to.
– Enter any kind of text, if you desire, and then click the camera icon at the ideal side of the text box.
– Select the image or video you want to add to the comment.
– Submit the comment like you would any other.
With the Mobile App– Making Use Of the apps for Android as well as iphone mobile devices, touch the Facebook application and then:
– Tap comment below the post you want to Comment on to bring up the virtual keyboard.
– Go into a text comment and also tap the camera symbol at the side of the text-entry field.
– Select the picture you want to comment with and then tap Done or whatever various other switch is made use of on your gadget to exit that screen.
– Faucet post to comment with the picture.
Making Use Of the Mobile Facebook Web Site– Use this technique to send picture comments on Facebook if you’re not making use of the mobile application or the desktop site, however rather the mobile web site:
-Tap Comment on the post that need to consist of the picture comment.
-With or without inputting text in the supplied text box, tap the camera symbol next to the text-entry field.
-Pick either Take Picture or Picture Collection to pick the picture you wish to position in the comment.
-Faucet post to comment with the picture.
The above is all you need about Post a Photo on Facebook comment, kindly share it with friends