How To Add A Photo To A Facebook Comment: You possibly recognized you could upload pictures to Facebook in a standing upgrade, but did you understand you can upload a picture in a comment you make on someone else’s post on Facebook?
It hasn’t always been possible however, It wasn’t till June 2013 that the social media started sustaining photo-commenting, as well as it’s built right into the web site as well as a mobile application.
Currently, you can make a photo comment as opposed to simply conventional text, or post both a text comment and a picture to show it. Whatever image you decide to upload shows up in the listing of comments under the post to which it refers.
How To Add A Photo To A Facebook Comment
This is an especially nice attribute to have for birthdays and various other vacation dreams since images often state greater than words.
- How Do I Advertise on Facebook
- How to Delete Facebook Account
- How to Run Ad on Facebook in the Testing Phase
- How to Sign Facebook Account
- How to Link Facebook to Instagram
- How you can Delete Facebook Photo
- How to Advertise a Business on Facebook
Previously, to add a picture to a comment, you needed to submit a photo someplace on the internet and afterward insert the code that connected to the picture. It was untidy and also not as very easy as it is currently.
Ways to Consist of a Photo in a Comment on Facebook
The specific steps to do this are somewhat various depending upon exactly how you access Facebook. From a Computer – Open Facebook in your favorite web browser on your computer system.
1. Click Comment on your news feed beneath the post you intend to reply to.
2. Enter any kind of message, if you want, and then click the camera symbol at the best side of the message box.
3. Pick the image or video you wish to add to the comment.
4. Send the comment as you would certainly other.
With the Mobile App– Utilizing the applications for Android and iOS mobile devices, touch the Facebook app and afterward:
5. Faucet comment below the post you wish to Comment on to raise the virtual keyboard.
6. Go into a text comment as well as touch the camera icon at the side of the text-entry field.
7. Select the picture you wish to comment with and afterward tap Done or whatever various other switch is utilized on your device to leave that screen.
8. Faucet post to comment with the picture.
Making Use Of the Mobile Facebook Website
Use this method to submit image comments on Facebook if you’re not using the mobile application or the desktop website, but rather the mobile website:
- Tap Comment on the post that ought to include the picture comment.
- With or without inputting message in the given text box, tap the camera icon next to the text-entry area.
- Select either Take Picture or Picture Collection to pick the picture you want to position in the comment.
- Select post to comment with the picture.