How to View Block List on Facebook: You may want to view the friends you blocked on Facebook. As you may have already observed, sometimes you add friends who turn out be a snake in a green grass and so you decided to block them. This post will help you to see your block list.
And sometimes, because of how frequent people tend to mess around with you on Facebook, you decide to block even people that are innocent…. so you want to go back to cross check if you’ve mistakenly blocked your true friend. How do you get there? This post will help you figure it out!
- How to Change Facebook Log in Password
- How to Sign Facebook Account
- How to Link Facebook to Instagram
- How you can Delete Facebook Photo
- How to Advertise a Business on Facebook
How To See Your Blocked List On Facebook
When you unblock someone, that blocked person will be able to see your posts on Facebook that you share with the public. The person won’t automatically become your friend on Facebook. If you want to become friends with a person who you’ve unblocked, you’ll need to send them a friend request again.To unblock someone:
- Click in the top right of any Facebook page
- Click Privacy Shortcuts
- Click How do I stop someone from bothering me?
- Click View All Blocked Users.
- Click Unblock next to the name of the person you want to unblock.
It’s your absolute choice to unblock them when you see your blocked list on Facebook. Cheers! Please share this article.