There are so many reasons why you may consider shutting down your account but whatever your reason for considering FB account deletion, this post will guide you through.
Without waste of time, you can hit on this link to see our previous guide tagged: How to Deactivate Facebook Account Temporarily Step by Step Guide
If you are still do get the above tutorial clear, then follow the steps given below:
- First login to your Facebook account (Visit www.facebook.com)
- On the top right hand corner of your Facebook account page, you’ll see this “V” shape icon (Contains a drop-down).
- Click on settings
- Under GENERAL, Click on manage your account.
- Next page that opens, scroll down and hit on deactivate.
- How to Change Facebook Log in Password
- How to Sign Facebook Account
- How to Link Facebook to Instagram
- How you can Delete Facebook Photo
- How to Advertise a Business on Facebook
A Concise Way to Unblock Someone on Facebook
Delete Facebook Page Account
Please share this post. Thanks for your time.