Hello, You have an account on facebook but you can’t access it? The problem may be a lost password. To rectify this we encourage you to try changing the facebook password. To change or Reset your Facebook password, you have very few steps to follow. We have the steps outlined below, carefully follow the steps to Successfully reset your facebook account.
How to Reset Facebook Password – Facebook Password Reset
How do I change or reset my Facebook password?
- Computer help
- Mobile help additional tabs menu
Change Your Password
To change your password on Facebook if you’re already logged in:
- Click in the top right corner of any Facebook page and select Settings.
- Click Security and Login.
- Click Edit next to Change Password.
- Enter your current password and new password.
- Click Save Changes.
If you’re logged in but have forgotten your password, follow the steps under Change Your Password then click Forgot your password? and follow the steps to reset it. Keep in mind that you’ll need access to the email associated with your account.
Reset Your Password
To reset your password if you’re not logged in to Facebook:
- Go to the Find Your Account Page.
- Type the email, mobile phone number, full name or username associated with your account, then click Search.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
If you’re still having trouble, you can try recovering your account.
I hope this article How to Reset Facebook Password – Facebook Password Reset was very helpful.