Wow, You have a good browsing phone and you are not able to Create a new Facebook account? This is not a big deal, you can do it all alone at the comfort of your home. We are going to give you all the necessary steps required to open a good and active facebook account. The steps are given below, follow it accordingly.
Table of Contents
How to Create a new Facebook account
To create a Facebook account:
- Go to www.facebook.com/r.php.
- Enter your name, email or mobile phone number, password, date of birth and gender.
- Click Create an Account.
- To finish creating your account, you need to confirm your email or mobile phone number.
If you’re having a problem logging in:
- If you’re having trouble with your password, learn how to reset your password.
- If you still can’t log in, find out what to do next.
How to Reset your Facebook Password
How do I change or reset my Facebook password?
- Computer help
- Mobile help additional tabs menu
Share article Change Your Password To change your password on Facebook if you’re already logged in:
- Click in the top right corner of any Facebook page and select Settings.
- Click Security and Login.
- Click Edit next to Change Password.
- Enter your current password and new password.
- Click Save Changes.
If you’re logged in but have forgotten your password, follow the steps under Change Your Password then click Forgot your password? and follow the steps to reset it. Keep in mind that you’ll need access to the email associated with your account. Reset Your Password To reset your password if you’re not logged in to Facebook:
- Go to the Find Your Account Page.
- Type the email, mobile phone number, full name or username associated with your account, then click Search.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
If you’re still having trouble, you can try recovering your account.
I hope the article How to Create a new Facebook account was very useful to you.