In relation to the Federal Fire Service 2022/2023 recruitment Form Portal, this is to announce to the general public that the 2022 Nigerian Federal Fire Service, FFS recruitment Application has commenced and interested persons can find vital information about that here. Use the Steps below to Apply for the recruitment for Federal Fire Service Job Vacancies.
Beyond knowing that the FFS 2022 recruitment has started, it is also important to note the Federal Fire Service website as well as the FFS closing date.
With this information at your fingertip, you will be ensured of getting a job with the Federal Fire Service recruitment requirements
Here, you will also get first-hand information on the Federal Fire Service online registration and how to apply for the FFS job and also the Federal Fire Service Requirements and Portal.
- INEC Recruitment
- NNPC Shortlisted candidates
- INEC Shortlisted candidates
- NCDMB Recruitments
- How to Apply for NUC Recruitment
- How to Apply Federal Civil Service Recruitment
- Nigerian Prisons Service (NPS) Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
Is the Federal Fire Service Recruitment Form out?
Yes, the Federal Fire Service Registration form for 2022 is available for all interested candidates
What’s the Federal Fire Service Closing Date
The deadline for the FFS recruitment will be updated here on this page
Requirements for the Federal Fire Service 2022 Recruitment Application
All things must be put in place to ensure that you secure a job with the Federal Fire Service. The requirements are:
- Candidates must be a citizen of Nigeria
- Candidates must have all the necessary documents and qualifications
- A medical certificate of fitness must be presented
- Candidates must not be an ex convict
- Candidates should be between 18-30 years
- Required height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m females
- A valid means of identification
- Conversant with computer Application.
Trending Job Vacancies:
Academic Qualifications for the FFS Job Vacancies
- WAEC with credits in not less than 3 subjects
- NECO with passes in 4 subjects
- Must have Bsc/HND/NCE/OND
- NYSC discharge letter or exemption certificate
- www.fedfire.gov.ng portal
- federal fire service training duration
- fire service online registration
Step by step Application Process for the Federal Fire Service Recruitment
It is said that with adequate information, you can achieve anything. Here is a step by step Application Process for FFS recruitment registration:
- Go to www.fedfire.gov.ng/rportal/welcome/with
- Fill in all the necessary FFS online application form and submit the requested documents
- Print out the Referee form as it will be required during the FFS screening and documentation
- Note that the Federal Fire Service Application Process is free
What is the Federal Fire Service salary?
The average salary of Federal Fire Service service workers – N800,000-N1,400,000 annually (we can say that they earn N50-120k monthly).
At this juncture, I believe the guidelines above on Federal Fire Service Recruitment is of great help to you. kindly Share with your friends and Use the comment sections below for Questions.