The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB Recommended Textbooks for Use of English 2023/2024 UTME. The latest Recommended English Language Textbooks for JAMB is out for all candidates. Follow the details here to know the JAMB Use of English Textbooks Recommended and Novel for you from JAMB Portal.
With the official Recommended Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB textbooks for Use of English candidates will be able to prepare adequately for the JAMB CBT exams. The JAMB Recommended Textbooks for English Language contains all that you need to Score over 300 in JAMB UTME.
In other to pass your JAMB very well, Make the JAMB Use of English syllabus and the books Recommended for the subject your companion. The hot topics/areas of concentration are Available in your syllabus, see more on JAMB Recommended books for Use of English hereunder.
- JAMB Recommended Novel & Summary
- JAMB Syllabus for All Subjects
- JAMB Approved CBT Centres in Nigeria
- JAMB Efacility Portal
- How to Create JAMB Profile
- JAMB Mock Exams Date
- JAMB Reprinting of Slip Date
JAMB Use of English Recommended Textbooks 2023
The following are the list of textbooks Recommended for JAMB English:
- Attah, M. O. (2013) Practice in Spoken English for Intermediate and Advanced Learners, Maiduguri: University of Maiduguri Press
- Bamgbose, A. (2002) English Lexis and Structure for Senior Secondary Schools and colleges (Revised Edition), Ibadan: Heinemann
- Banjo, A. et al (2004) New Oxford Secondary English Course Book Six for Senior Secondary Schools, Ibadan: UP Plc.
- Caesar, O. J. (2003) Essential Oral English for Schools and Colleges, Lagos: Tonad Publishers Limited
- Daniel Jones (2011) Cambridge English Pronouncing Dictionary, Cambridge: Cambridge University Press
- Egbe, D. I (1996) Mastering English Usage and Communication Skills, Lagos: Tisons
- Elugbe, B. (2000) Oral English for Schools and Colleges, Ibadan: Heinemann
- Grant, N. J. H, Nnamonu, S. Jowitt, D. (1998) Senior English Project 3, (New Edition) Harlow: Longman
- Idowu, O. O, Sogbeson, T. S, Adofo, A. K. Burgess, D. F and Burgess, L. J. (1998) Round-up English: A Complete Guide, Lagos: Longman
- Idris, U. (2001) Oral English at Your Fingertips for Schools and Colleges, Lagos, M. Youngbrain Publishers
- Igiligi, E. C. and Ogenyi, S. O. (2010)Grammar and Composition in the G.S.M. Age, Enugu: Joe Hills Production Services
- Jauro, L. B. (2013) Oral English for Schools and Colleges: A teaching and Learning Approach, Yola: Paraclete Publishers.
- Nnamonu, S. and Jowitt, D. (1989) Common Errors in English, Lagos: Longman
- Ogunsanwo, O. Duruaku, A. B.C, Ezechukwu, J and Nwachukwu, U. I (2005) Countdown English Language, (Revised Edition), Ibadan: Evans
- Olatoye, S. (2006) The Silent Teacher, Ado-Ekiti: Segun and Sons Enterprises
- Oluikpe, B. O. A, nnaemeka, B. A, Obah, T. Y, Otagburuagu, E. J. Onuigbo, S. and Ogbonna, E. A. (1998) Intensive English for Senior Secondary School 3, Onitsha: Africana – FIRST Publisher.
- Tomori, S. H. O (2000) Objective Tests for School Certificate english: Practice in Lexis, Structure and idiom (Reprinted Edition), Ibadan: Heinemann
- Ukwuegbu, C, Okoro, O., Idris, A. U., Okebukola, F. O. and Owokade, C. O. (2002) Catch-up English for SSCE/UME, Ibadan: Heinemann
JAMB English Language syllabus 2023
As earlier discussed, the syllabus for JAMB Use of English will give you the outline of topics for concentrate and study for the CBT exams. If you have not gotten your syllabus get your JAMB Syllabus for Use of English here.
That’s all concerning the JAMB Recommended Textbooks for Use of English. If there is anything to ask concerning the article, use the comments section below.
One Comment on “JAMB Recommended Textbooks for Use of English 2023/2024 & Hot Topics to Read”
It is helpful