Do you want to apply for the IOE Centenary Masters scholarship 2023/2024? The Centenary IOE scholarship is now open and currently accepting scholarship applications for scholarships in the United Kingdom.
IOE is giving out Centenary Masters Scholarships for students who plan to work either in their home country, or another, to improve the circumstances of disadvantaged, excluded or underachieving citizens.
The IOE Centenary scholarship will be held at the Institute of Education, University College London in UK. For you as applicant to be successful and eligible for these scholarships, you will need to know the benefits of Applying, how to apply for the IOE Centenary Masters scholarship, e.t.c. The latest news on the Scholarship Application form are provided hereunder.
- Nottingham Developing Solutions Scholarships
- Adelaide Global Academic Excellence Scholarship
- Edinburgh Global Online Distance Learning scholarship
- UWE Millennium Scholarship
- Lund University GGlobal Scholarship
- Radboud Scholarship
- Mastercard Foundation Scholarship
Table of Contents
Deadline of application for the IOE Centenary Masters Scholarship 2023
The Deadline to apply for the IOE Centenary Masters scholarship for international students is Monday 2 May, 202
Eligibility of applying for the IOE Centenary Masters Scholarship
To be successful in this scholarship, all applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be citizens and residents of a low or lower-middle income country (as per World Bank website).
- Have an offer to study a full time masters degree in London at the UCL Institute of Education (October 2020 start).
- Applicants must have studied or lived in the UK before.
- Utrecht Excellence Scholarships
- Uppsala University Global Scholarship
- Leiden University Excellence Scholarships
Countries eligible for the IOE Centenary Masters scholarship 2023
Applicants from the following countries can apply for the IOE Centenary Masters scholarship now
Afghanistan, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Central African Republic, Chad, Dem. Rep Congo, Eritrea, Ethiopia, The Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Korea, Dem. People’s Rep, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mozambique, Niger, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Togo, Uganda, Rep. Yemen
Angola, Algeria, Bangladesh, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Cabo Verde, Cambodia, Cameroon, Comoros, Congo, Rep., Côte d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Arab Rep., El Salvador, Eswatini, Ghana, Haiti, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Iran, Islamic Rep, Kenya, Kiribati, Kyrgyz Republic, Lao PDR, Lesotho, Mauritania, Micronesia, Fed. Sts., Mongolia, Morocco, Myanmar, Nepal, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Samoa, São Tomé and Principe, Senegal, Solomon Islands , Sri Lanka, Tanzania, Tajikistan, Timor-Leste, Tunisia, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vietnam, West Bank and Gaza, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
How to apply for the IOE Centenary Masters 2023 scholarship
If you wish to apply for the IOE Centenary Masters scholarship, follow these steps carefully:
- If you are eligible then continue your application
- Please send an email to [email protected] to request a scholarship application form. Please include in your email your student ID number.
For questions and enquires on IOE Centenary Masters scholarship, please leave a comment below.