Do you want to apply for the University of Birmingham Global Masters scholarship? You should know that the 2023-2024 Global Masters scholarship for the University of Birmingham is now open and accepting scholarship applications for international students.
As an applicant,you should know that Birmingham University has a proud heritage of removing barriers to education to enable the most academically sound applicants to fulfil their potential in learning and education.
The Global Masters Scholarship for Birmingham University is designed to assist the most academically talented international students from across the world to its Masters degrees during the 2023/23 academic year.
- Nottingham Developing Solutions Scholarships
- Edinburgh Global Online Distance Learning scholarship
- UWE Millennium Scholarship
- Lund University GGlobal Scholarship
- Radboud Scholarship
- Mastercard Foundation Scholarship
The Scholarship Application guidelines, eligibility, requirements starting and closing date and how to take part in the scholarship program are made available below.
Table of Contents
Deadline of Applying for the University of Birmingham Global Masters scholarship 2023
The closing date of application for the University of Birmingham scholarship is 30 June 2023 at 23:59 (UK time / GMT+1).
Countries eligible for the University of Birmingham Global 2023 Scholarship
Applicants from the following countries are eligible to apply for the University of Birmingham Global scholarship for international students:
- China (PRC)
- Hong Kong (SAR of PRC)
- Utrecht Excellence Scholarships
- Uppsala University Global Scholarship
- Leiden University Excellence Scholarships
Eligibility of applying for the University of Birmingham scholarship for international Masters students
To be qualified for the International Masters Birmingham University scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must have received, and accepted, an offer of admission for a taught Masters degree at the University of Birmingham UK Campus to study in the 2023/23 academic year.
- Applicants must come from one of the eligible countries.
- Applicants must be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes.
- Applicants must begin their studies at the University in September/ October 2023 on a course delivered on-campus.
- Applicants must have paid the standard £2,000 Admissions deposit by 30 June 2023.
- Applicants must have excellent academic record and able to provide evidence for this in the scholarship application statement.
- Applicants should have, or be expecting to achieve, a first class overall grade (at least 70% in the UK system) in a bachelors degree or equivalent.
How to apply for the Global Masters scholarship for the University of Birmingham 2023
The Global Masters scholarship for University of Birmingham is a highly competitive scholarship and applicants who fulfil the eligibility requirements outlined above, and who have been issued and accepted an offer of admission to a Masters degree at Birmingham, are welcome to apply for this scholarship by completing the Birmingham University scholarship online application form at https://www.birmingham.ac.uk/international/students/global-masters-scholarship.aspx
Applicants must complete the form accurately and in full as any incomplete applications will not be considered and cannot be amended once submitted.
If you find this information on Global Masters scholarship for the University of Birmingham useful, please do well to share to someone who might need it.