Search Facebook Post By Friends
I will show you How To Search Facebook Posts by Friends. Finding Facebook post is very easy. There are so many methods to look for Facebook Posts without wasting any atom of your time.
Find Facebook Posts by Friends
No 1: Use Graph Search
If you have a clue of the post or just what the post was about, you can make use of the Graph Search feature at the top of the Page. Enter the expression and afterwards utilize the magnifying glass to obtain all the outcomes.
Then you will certainly be able to sort through the posts from your friends or any posts that are public that have this expression in it.
You can likewise utilize this technique to do more general searches to learn just what people are uploading regarding around a specific topic!
No 2: Use Your Activity Log
If you have interacted with the post somehow– liked it, talked about it, or shared it someplace– you could locate it in your Activity Log.
Currently you could see your most recent Activity, where the Activity took place, and also you could even Search your Activity.
- How Do I Advertise on Facebook
- How to Delete Facebook Account
- How to Run Ad on Facebook in the Testing Phase
- How to Sign Facebook Account
- How to Link Facebook to Instagram
- How you can Delete Facebook Photo
- How to Advertise a Business on Facebook
No 3: Native Facebook Features & Tips
Prior to allowing an app to access your Facebook, attempt trying out Facebook’s very own features. If you are scrolling down your Timeline, you ought to understand that by default Facebook doesn’t show every post by you or your friends.
Even if you click the specific year to the top right, you’re only going to see the Highlights|. In order to see all posts from that year, click the down arrow to the right of Highlights and also click All Stories. Describe the picture below.
This is a good time to briefly reference about Facebook Privacy Settings. Upon browsing old posts, you may find some you not wish to be public or noticeable to friends of friends (as well as I ensure you will locate posts you want to remove totally). To limit all previous posts to be just viewable by friends, click the drop-down menu in the top bar.
After that move to: Settings > Privacy (left sidebar) > Who can see my stuff? > Limit Past Posts, as well as click the Limit Old Posts switch.
For even more ideas and assist on discovering and also understanding Facebook’s Privacy Settings, I advise discovering Facebook’s Privacy Exam Tool.
No 4: Facebook Apps & Websites
There are a couple of third-party apps that also offer search performance.
- Archived book.
Which Technique Do You Use?
My suggestion would certainly be to first attempt to get by without connecting a web site or application to your account and use Graph Search or looking the Activity Log– simply my personal choice.
Nonetheless, QSearch is an excellent tool for locating things promptly, and it has some arranging choices as well.
Search My posts would be good for narrowing down results to only your posts (not a function that is in QSearch), however be prepared to wait just a bit longer for the result in lots.
Making use of Archived book is wonderful, but you’ll have plenty of time to go get a snack in the kitchen area while you wait for the cause load.
More simplified way to Search Facebook Post by Friends
1. Enter a keyword into the Search Type-ahead at the top of the page.
2. Click on either the Search icon or the “See more results for” option from the drop-down menu.
3. You will land in the “All Results” filter by default.
Note: pressing enter after typing your query into Search Type-ahead will take you to the first Search Type-ahead result and not to the “All Results Filter”.
4. To refine your search to show content only from your friends, select the “Posts by Friends” filter from the menu on the left side of the search results page. This will display search results exclusively from your friends
However, if you want to find some’s post on your friend’s Timeline, all you need is to
1. Go to his/her page
2. scroll down a little bit (so that in the top left corner will appear a sidebar with “<name of your friend>”, ”timeline/about” box and “recent vs. particular year” and if you are choosing a year, there will appear one more box with “<months when it was published>” or all stories etc. ) or you can find on the right of his/her timeline (the column between a timeline and recommended games column) and then just look for the post that you need.