Welcome to our article on How To Check Search History In Facebook. Here we are going to guide you on How To Check Search History on Facebook. No integrated Facebook feature exists that allows you to track your history on the social media network. Nevertheless, a couple of applications allow you recover all the status messages you’ve ever posted, see the history which users deleted you as a friend as well as see all the photos you or your friends have posted to Facebook. Making use of these third-party developer applications provides you a picture of your Facebook history.
How To Check Search History In Facebook
Click the gear symbol in the top right-hand corner of Facebook, as well as head to Activity Log. from there, click the “More” switch in the left sidebar to reveal the “Search” option. Click it to view your search history.
1. Type “status history” right into the top search box. Click the “status history” application from the drop-down list.
2. Click the “Go to App” button on top of the application’s summary web page. On the next page, you are asked to permit to the application. Click the “Allow” switch to permit for the app to access your Facebook data.
3. Scroll down the page up until you see the All status Updates Up until now section. You’ll see a box with a scroll bar. Scrolling up and down this area allows you see every one of the status updates that you have actually ever before posted to your account. The status history application takes numerous mins to fill the first time as it retrieves your history.
1. Type “Who Unfriended You” in the leading search area. Click the app with the exact same title of the search term.
2. Click the “Go to App” switch on the top of the application’s info page. On the next screen, you are asked to permit for the app to recover your Facebook profile information. Click “Allow” to grant permission.
3. Review the That Unfriended You web page that loads. You will see a list of names with straight connect to each Facebook profile.
4. Scroll down below the list of Friend names. Go to the Difference From Before section. If a person has actually erased you as a friend considering that you installed the app, then that individual’s name is received this area. For finest results, wait a few days to a couple of weeks before going back to the application to examine that has erased you on Facebook.
1. Go to friendlens.me in your browser as well as click the “Log in with Facebook” switch in the middle of the screen. If asked to give permission to your Facebook data, click the “Allow” button in the popup home window.
2. Scroll up and down the web page to see photos in the Your Friends view. The pictures revealed on this page are all the ones that were submitted in the last few days. You can return to this sight at any moment by clicking the “Recent Photos” button at the top of any kind of FriendLens web page.
3. Click the “Your Photos” switch on top of the web page to check out all the pictures that you have actually ever published to your Facebook account. The very first time the application tons, it may take a number of mins to display the images.
4. Most likely to the left sidebar and click the name of a friend. On the following display, you will see all of the pictures ever submitted by that Friend. You could independently watch the pictures of each Friend by going to each name or utilizing the search box at the top of the Friends sidebar.
The above is all you need about How To Check Your Search History on Facebook, kindly share it with friends
Facebook Messenger MaintenanceParagraph