How do I post on a Page and who can see it?
Some people have been asking this questions so many times and it’s now time to clear the answer in the open. So how can one be able to post on his/her Facebook page and who and who can see
How do I post on a Page and who can see it on Facebook?
In this post, we will show you how to go about it. Lets begin..
Facebook Pages are public spaces. Anyone who can see the Page can see your post or comment. When you post or comment on a Page, a story can be published in News Feed and other places on Facebook.
- How Do I Advertise on Facebook
- How to Delete Facebook Account
- How to Run Ad on Facebook in the Testing Phase
- How to Sign Facebook Account
- How to Link Facebook to Instagram
- How you can Delete Facebook Photo
- How to Advertise a Business on Facebook
You’ll only see the option to post on Pages that have allowed visitor posts.
How to post on a Facebook Page that you visit
Type your post into the box at the top of the Page’s timeline
Click your profile picture in the top right and select to post as yourself or as a Page you manage
Please share with your Friends