Welcome to our guide on How to change relationship status on Facebook. Most of the friends I made on Facebook back in 2010 were singles but currently, a good number of them have gotten married and yet their relationship status is still showing single.
Does it mean that they intentionally refused to change their status? Some haters will quickly conclude that they just want to flirt! The simple truth is that most of them are just ignorant of the fact that their status is still displaying single while they are Engaged or Married. While others really want to change it but don’t know where to find the Facebook settings.
In this post, our aim is to show you how to change your relationship status on Facebook and be who you are in real life.
It makes you responsible when someone who knows your status stumble on your profile and find out that you represent your true self even on social network.
On the other hand, friends who never knew your new relationship status will be wowed when they see. So let’s head on to changing your status right away!
- SEE ALSO
- How Do I Delete My Pictures On Facebook
- How You Can Delete Pics From Facebook
- Look Up Someone On Facebook By Email
- Welcome to Facebook Lookup By Email Address
- Delete Friends On Facebook Faster
- Learn How To Connect Facebook Page To Instagram
- Learn How To Connect A Facebook Page To Twitter
Change Your Relationship Status on Facebook
To add or edit your relationship status:Go to your profile and click About, then Family and Relationships in the left column.
Click Add your relationship status or hover over your relationship and click Edit.
Choose your relationship status from the drop-down menu. Depending on your status, you may also have the option to add the name of the person you’re in a relationship with and your anniversary.
Use the audience selector to choose who you want to share this with.
Click Save Changes.How to add a relationship as a life event on your profile:
Go to your Facebook profile and click About, then Life Events.
Select the type of relationship or event you’d like to add. You may also have the option to add the name of the person you’re in a relationship with and your anniversary.
Use the audience selector to choose who you want to share this event with.
Check the box next to Update relationship status to update your status in your profile.
Note: You can only list someone in your relationship status if you’re friends with that person. That person also needs to confirm that you’re in a relationship together before they’re listed in your relationship status.
The above is all you need from infoshoutloud.com.ng in this particular Topic, Use the search bar at the right-hand side of this page to search for any related facebook issues you are facing and kindly share it with friends.
- SEE RELATED
- How Can I Reset My Facebook Account
- What to do When You Mistakenly Deleted Facebook Friend Request
- How To Deactivate Facebook Account On Mobile Easily
- How to Recover Deleted Messages on Facebook
- Learn and Use Facebook Mobile Messenger
- Ways To Retrieve Deleted Facebook Messages
- Ways to Reactivate Facebook Account
- How To Get Old Deleted Facebook Messages
- About Facebook Friend Requests From Existing Friends
- How You can Retrieve Deleted Messages On Facebook Messenger
- Surveymonkey Facebook Poll
- How to Reset Facebook
How To Check Visitors In Facebook
- See How To Add Hashtags On Facebook
- My Facebook.Com Sign In – Sign in to Facebook Today
- See Facebook Password Recovery Options
- How to Connect to Facebook
- Steps on How To Get Unblocked On Facebook By Someone
- Send Email on Facebook – Email For Facebook
- \Steps on How to Search for someone On Facebook without An Account
- How to Access the Official Facebook Site