The Facebook messenger application is available for mobile phones like iPhone, Android phones, and Windows phones and amazingly it can also be accessed from the official Messenger website on your computer. Aside from chatting with friends, Messenger allows you to make free voice and video calls, chat with chatbots, and also send and receive money.
Step by step guide on how to install Facebook messenger for Mobile
Maybe you own an IPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, android phones or windows phone, follow these step by step guide on how to install Messenger:
- Open the device App Store(iOS device), Play store(android), Windows store(windows phone): You can install Messenger for free using the application available for download on these stores
- Locate and tap the “Search” tab on the screen: This will open the store app’s search field.
- Search for “Messenger.”: A list of matching apps will appear then click on the application for further information.
- Then “GET”(iOS device), install (android) next to the “Messenger” app: Make sure this is the app developed by “Facebook, Inc.”
- After this tap “INSTALL” to begin installing the app: The app should begin downloading immediately.
- You then need to launch Facebook Messenger after downloading it.
- SEE ALSO
- How you can Import Facebook Contacts To iPhone
- How To Improve Facebook Page Likes
- Image For Comment In Facebook
- Facebook Upgrade For Android
- Facebook Advertising Guideline
- Facebook Messenger MaintenanceParagraph
- What to do When Your Facebook Messenger is not Working
- How to Reset Facebook
- How To Check Visitors In Facebook
Steps to Sign into Facebook Messenger: When you launch Messenger, you’ll be prompted to log in. If you already have Facebook installed on your device, you can quickly log in with the same Facebook account.