If you are looking for FUKASHERE Resumption Date for the 2021/2022 Academic session and the Calender. The Federal University, Kashere Resumption Date and Schedule for the freshers and returning students. The FUKASHERE news on the Resumption Date is provided below.
If you are also asking to know the Resumption date for Academic activities in FUKASHERE, it might interest you to also have details on the Academic Calendar for new and returning students. Check below for details on the released date for FUKASHERE Resumption.
The Management of the Federal University, Kashere, Gombe State, has made adequate preparation putting things in place to Foster the smooth running of the Institution after Resumption. Check when FUKASHERE is resuming below. After resuming students are expected to visit the FUKASHERE School Fees portal to pay their Fees, register for courses, and get ready for lectures.
- Check out: FUKASHERE Admission List
When is FUKASHERE Resumption Date for First and Second Semester 2021/2022?
The Federal University, Kashere resumption date is an official date fixed for the commencement of the School activities.
FUKASHERE Resumption Date has been announced and is scheduled as follows:
- RESUMPTION DATE: JANUARY 25TH 2021
- LECTURES STARTS ON: JANUARY 25TH 2021
- LECTURES DURATION: MON. 25TH JAN 2021 – 27TH MAR. 2021
- 2ND SEMESTER EXAMINATIONS STARTS: MON. 5TH APRIL – SAT. 17TH APRIL 2021
- 2020/2021 ACADEMIC SESSION STARTS: 17TH MAY 2021.
Students can now proceed to pay their school fees, Register for Courses, and prepare for lectures.
- FUKASHERE resumption date for freshers 2021
- FUKASHERE news today
Things that influence School Resumption in Nigeria 2021
We are in a world that things happen even when not expected. There so many things the can influence when school will resume.
The following are possible things that affect the reopening of schools.
- ASUU Strike: The Federal University, Kashere resumption date can be affected if the Academic Staff Union of Universities may choose to embark on strike due to any misunderstanding with the Federal Government of Nigeria
- Disease Outbreak: When there seems to be a pandemic that may claim lives the resumption date for the Federal University, Kashere may be delayed.
- Political Crisis: Any violence from the political System may delay FUKASHERE from further from the fixed date.
Brief About Federal University, Kashere (FUKASHERE)
Federal University, Kashere (FUK) was one of the new federal universities established in 2010 to increase access and ensure equity among all the States of the federation and the Federal Capital Territory in terms of the presence of federal tertiary institutions.
FUK aspires to be a world-class institution of higher learning which shall attract and train brilliant and talented young people from diverse backgrounds in Gombe State, Nigeria, and beyond to become the leaders of tomorrow
Every other information concerning the university and academic activities can found at the portal at https://www.fukashere.edu.ng
Do you have any questions on the FUKASHERE Resumption Date? leave your questions in the comments section below, we will get to you shortly. Also, share the good news with your friends on Social media.