You may be asking, How do I borrow money from FCMB? How can I qualify for FCMB fast cash? Which bank is giving loan easily? What is FCMB interest rate on loan? Read below for answers on First City Monument Bank loan.
Those looking or asking for a loan from FCMB should know that First City Monument Bank, FCMB has provided different loan options for businesses and customers who are in need of financial assistance.
How to know if I am eligible for a loan from FCMB? What is the maximum loan amount can I get from First City Monument Bank?
All these questions above will be provided answers to in this article. All you have to do is to choose from the list of FCMB Loan and you will get a guide on how to apply and what is required to get a loan from FCMB
Types of FCMB Loan
This type of FCMB Loan include:
- FAST CASH
- SALARY PLUS LOAN
- PREMIUM SALARY LOAN
- AUTO LOAN
- FCMB CASH-BACKED LOAN
FCMB FastCash is a convenient, paperless credit facility with no collateral required for your emergencies and urgent needs. It is an instant loan and the application is through our USSD code *329#.
Salary Plus Loan
This loan is a credit scheme available to salary account holders. Through this scheme, our qualified customers can access either short or medium term funding to satisfy their personal financial needs.
Premium Salary loan
Premium Salary Plus loan provides confirmed staff of commercial organizations more useable funds. The employee’s organization must have been rated on Moody’s with a minimum A- rating, and eligible employees interested in the product must earn a minimum monthly income of N100, 000.00.
This is a consumer credit scheme which allows qualified individuals to part-finance acquisition of cars for personal use. Customers can own a car and pay over a period of time.
FCMB Cash-Checked back loan
With an FCMB Cash-Backed loan, you can use your investments as collateral to access a loan at a competitive interest rate.
How to Qualify for First City Monument Bank Loan
You are reauired to have the following:
- A profitable business with a consistent monthly flow of income
- A good credit history
Other may include:
- A registered business or company with CAC
- A business or corporate bank account
- Been in business for a period of 1-3 years
- A good credit Bureau report
- An active customer of FCMB
How do I borrow money from FCMB?
LOAN TOP-UP VIA FCMBONLINE
- Log on to FCMBOnline.
- Click on Consumer Loan.
- Click on Salary plus top up.
- Select Current account number.
- Confirm loan amount.
- Check the box for terms and conditions.
- Submit request and loan is disbursed within 8 hours
How to apply for a FCMB Loan
- You can choose from any of the above loan
- You can apply using your phone, email or visiting the nearest FCMB branch
Documents Required for First City Monument Bank Loan
The following documents may be required of you when applying for a loan from FCMB. They are:
- Completed application form
- Company profile
- Business plan
- Cash flow budget
- Bank statements (12 months)
- Audited financial accounts
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Valid means of identification (driving license, passport, voters card)
- Proof of address
- Details of collateral offered (if any)
Do you have any questions on the FCMB loan? If you do, you can leave us a comment. Sharing is caring.