Clarendon Fund Scholarship is one of the top Scholarships at the University of Oxford for international students. This Clarendon Fund Scholarship at Oxford University is offered for masters and PhD studies.
This University of Oxford Clarendon Scholarship gives a fully covered tuition fee, at least £15,009 annual grant for accommodation. The Clarendon Scholarship application portal is currently open for scholarship application
Clarendon Scholarships are also offered for two-year (for example MPhil or BPhil) or one-year (for example MSc, MSt, MBA or MFE) degrees. You will be enlightened on the eligibility for application, how to apply for the Clarendon Scholarship at the University of Oxford, and lots more.
- Nottingham Developing Solutions Scholarships
- British Chevening Scholarships
- IOE Centenary Masters Scholarship
- Adelaide Global Academic Excellence Scholarship
- Lund University GGlobal Scholarship
- Radboud Scholarship
- Mastercard Foundation Scholarship
Selection Criteria for Clarendon fund scholarship 2022
The following are the criteria for selection for the University of Oxford Clarendon scholarship:
- Academic record.
- Aptitude for the proposed course of study.
- Student motivation.
Benefits of Applying for the Clarendon Scholarship at Oxford University
You stand to gain the following scholarship coverage when you qualify for the Clarendon Scholarship:
- Full Scholarships coverage in tuition and college fees
- Annual grant of £15,009 for living costs for full time scholars.
- Part-time scholars will get a study support grant, to assist with non-fee costs.
- Part-time DPhil scholars will get to receive at least £2,502
- Part-time Master’s scholars will get at least £5,003.
- Utrecht Excellence Scholarships
- Uppsala University Global Scholarship
- Leiden University Excellence Scholarships
Eligibility Criteria for Clarendon Scholarship 2022
To be a qualified applicant for the Clarendon Scholarship, applicants must meet all of the following requirements below:
- Must be fluent in English language
- International students from all over the world are eligible
- All applicants for graduate study at Oxford University are eligible.
- Degree-bearing courses at graduate level are eligible.
- Postgraduate Certificate or Diploma courses are not eligible for the Clarendon scholarship.
- Clarendon Scholarship supports scholars from across the University, with no preference for any particular subject area.
- Applicants applying to start a new master’s or DPhil course at Oxford are eligible.
- Applicants who hold deferred offers to start in 2022-2023 are not eligible for this scholarship.
- This Clarendon Scholarship at Oxford University is not open to current students who will continue to study for the same degree at Oxford in the next year
How to apply for the Clarendon Scholarship at Oxford University 2022
Follow these steps to apply for the Scholarship at University of Oxford:
- Choose a course and apply b
- If you are shortlisted, a scholarship offer will be sent to you email account
- Accept the Clarendon scholarship offer
- You must meet all requirements before you can proceed
We trust that you had a good time going through this information on Clarendon Scholarship at Oxford University, please do well to bookmark us.