AE- FUNAI List Of Courses. This article is for candidates who wish to know the courses offered at the Alex Ekwueme University, Ndufu-Alike, Ebonyi State. Candidates’ choice of institution during the UTME Registration matters. With is List Of Courses they will be able to have an idea of what the school offers.
This article is provided to satisfy your curiosity for the knowledge of courses offered at the University. Check also for the requirements needed to apply for admission.
FUNAI Available Courses
Below are the available programmes (courses) in the FUNAI. The page will be updated as soon as any programme (s) is introduced into the system.
1. FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
- -Department of Agribusiness and Management
-Department of Fisheries and Aquaculture
-Department of Agriculture Economics & Extension
-Department of Agribusiness
-Department of Animal Science
-Department of Crop Science
-Department of Horticulture
-Department of Science
2. FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCE COURSES
- -Department of Anatomy
(B.Sc Anatomy & MBBS Programme)
-Department of Medical Biochemistry
(B.Sc Medical Biochemistry & MBBS Programme)
-Department of Physiology
-(B.Sc Physiology & MBBS programme)
3. FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- -Department of Arts & Humanities Education
-Department of Education Foundation
-Department of Science Education
-Department of Vocational & Technical Education
4. FACULTY OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
- -Department of Mechatronics Engineering (B.Eng)
-Department of Mechanical Engineering (B. Eng)
-Department of Electrical/ Electronic Engineering (B.Eng)
-Department of Petroleum Engineering (B. Eng)
-Department of Chemical Engineering (B. Eng)
-Department of Civil Engineering (B.Eng)
-Department of Computer Engineering (B.Eng)
5. FACULTY OF HUMANITIES
- -Department of Philosophy
-Department of Fine and Applied Arts/ Music
-Department of History and Strategic Studies
-Department of Language/Linguistics| Literary Studies/ Theatre Arts
6. FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES COURSES
- -Department of Economics & Development Studies
-Department of Political Science
-Department of Mass Communication
-Department of Sociology/Psychology/Criminology & Security Studies
-Department of Accountancy, Business Administration & Banking & Finance
7. FACULTY OF SCIENCE
- -Department of Biology/Microbiology/Biotechnology
-Department of Chemistry/Biochemistry/Molecular Biology
-Department of Mathematics/Computer Science/Mathematics Information
-Department of Physics/Geology/Geophysics
FUNAI UTME Requirements.
- An applicant must have at least five (5) credits in any of the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE) ( West African Examinations Council (WAEC), National Examinations Council (NECO)) or equivalents at not more than two sittings in subjects relevant to the course of study.
- Applicants must write the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and attain an acceptable standard in the Use of English (Compulsory) and three subjects relevant to the proposed course of study.
- Candidate must attain an acceptable standard in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
- Candidate must meet Faculty/Departmental Requirements
FUNAI Direct Entry Requirement.
- A minimum of five (5) subjects passed at not more than two sittings with at least two at the principal or advanced level of the G.C.E. and the others, at credit level of the SSC/GCE O/Level; no subject shall be counted at both Ordinary and Advanced Levels.
- In addition to the above general requirements, candidates must meet Departmental admission requirements stipulated by the University and reflected in the JAMB brochure. Candidates must at any point in time combine not more than 2 sittings to qualify for registration. Or
- Ordinary National Diploma with credit level or Nigeria Certificate of Education (NCE) with Credit level.
The vision of the Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu-Alike is to become a vibrant centre of learning and research that will be reputable nationally and internationally and a hub for the economic transformation and development of the region through creative and innovative endeavours. I hope the article was very useful to you. kindly share it with friends.