FUKASHERE List Of Courses 2022/2023. This article will guide the general public and specifically candidates on all the courses offered in the Federal University, Kashere, Gombe State. The list of courses available in FUKASHERE and requirements are provided below.
so that every candidate who which to chooses the school when registering for JAMB will be able to have an idea of what the school offers.
This article is provided to satisfy your curiosity for the knowledge of courses offered at the University. Check also for the requirements needed to apply for FUKASHERE admission.
Table of Contents
FUKashere Available Courses 2022
Below are the available programmes (courses) in the FUKashere. The page will be updated as soon as any programme (s) is introduced into the system.
NOTE: The Proposed FUKashere Postgraduate Programmes are awaiting N.U.C approval.
- FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
-Department of Agric Economics, and Extension
-Department of Agronomy
-Department of Animal Science, and
-Department of Soil Science
2. FACULTY OF EDUCATION
This faculty was established in 2011 with two functional departments: Department of Science Education and Education Foundation. However, in 2012, these two departments as shown below was formed:
-Department of Art and Science Education
-Department of Educational Foundation
3. FACULTY OF HUMANITIES, MANAGEMENT, AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
-Department of Accounting and Business Administration
-Department of Economic and Developmental Studies
-Department of Geology
-Department of History and Diplomatic Studies
-Department of Languages
-Department of Political Science
-Department of Religious Studies
-Department of Sociology
4. FACULTY OF SCIENCE
-Department of Biological Sciences
-Department of Chemical Sciences
-Department of Physics
-Department of Mathematics & Computer Science
FUKashere UTME Admission Requirements.
- An applicant must have at least five (5) credits in any of the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE) ( West African Examinations Council (WAEC), National Examinations Council (NECO)) or equivalents at not more than two sittings in subjects relevant to the course of study.
- Applicants must write the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and attain an acceptable standard in the Use of English (Compulsory) and three subjects relevant to the proposed course of study.
- Candidate must attain an acceptable standard in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
- Candidate must meet Departmental Requirements ( if compulsory).
FUKashere Direct Entry Requirement.
- A minimum of five (5) subjects passed at not more than two sittings with at least two at the principal or advanced level of the G.C.E. and the others, at credit level of the SSC/GCE O/Level; no subject shall be counted at both Ordinary and Advanced Levels.
- In addition to the above general requirements, candidates must meet Departmental admission requirements stipulated by the University and reflected in the JAMB brochure. Candidates must at any point in time combine not more than 2 sittings to qualify for registration.
For every question concerning the FUKASHERE Courses, kindly leave it at the comment box below. Share this information with friends.