Nigerian palm kernel oil! Palm fruit is used to make palm kernel oil. It is a deep black hue and stands out for having a distinct, potent taste and scent. In the southern and eastern parts of Nigeria, palm kernel is well-known for its curative qualities. It has a wide range of health advantages that assist prevent and treat serious ailments.
Because it has no cholesterol, it is also beneficial for cooking. In fact, doctors recommend using palm kernel oil when preparing food since it is better for their health than other types of oil because it lowers cholesterol and lowers the risk of heart disease.
Nigeria uses three different production strategies to generate palm oil and palm kernel oils: natural or semi-natural groves, smallholders, small/medium-sized estates, and huge estates. More than 70% of Nigeria’s crude palm oil production is used directly.
So, if you’re interested in learning about the current price of palm kernel, the nutritional value of palm kernel oil, and the differences between palm oil, coconut oil, and palm kernel oil, you should read this post.
Table of Contents
In Nigeria, how much does a tonne of palm kernel cost?
Currently, a ton of palm kernel costs roughly 250,000 Naira in Nigeria.
The nutritional value of palm kernel oil
- It works well for treating epilepsy.
- It slows down the aging process: This oil is rich in antioxidants and includes vitamin E. Additionally, vitamin E’s antioxidant qualities aid to prevent the early stages of aging.
- It promotes hair growth.
- It aids in the body’s detoxification process: The oil not only eliminates toxins but also cleanses and revitalizes all of the body’s cells.
- It aids in softening the skin: In addition to acting as an anti-aging agent, it aids in making the skin soft without causing it to seem oily.
- It aids in blood pressure management.
- It combats body odor: The oil, with its very strong scent, works to combat body odor when applied regularly to the skin.
Current price of Palm kernel oil in Nigeria
One liter, five liters, ten liters, twenty liters, and twenty-five liters are the most popular sizes used in Nigeria to package palm kernel oil.
Internal and External uses of palm kernel oil
Palm kernel oil has both internal and external purposes.
Uses of palm kernel oil internally
- reduce body weight.
- improves digestion
- Taking it orally strengthens immunity.
- aids in vitamin and mineral absorption.
- possesses antibacterial qualities to stop skin blemishes.
- a fantastic makeup remover and cleanser.
- effective for treating acne.
- fantastic moisturizer
- aging spots disappear
The palm tree is undoubtedly the richest tree on earth when it comes to natural resources. It is endowed with several valuable resources, one of which is palm kernel oil.
Coconut oil, palm kernel oil, and palm oil
Palm kernel oil is not the same as palm oil or coconut oil.
Palm kernel oil is an edible plant oil obtained from the kernel of the Elaeis guineensis oil palm tree. It is connected to two other edible oils: palm oil, which is produced from the fruit pulp of the oil palm, and coconut oil, which is taken from the coconut kernel.
Palm kernel oil, palm oil, and coconut oil are three of the few highly saturated vegetable fats; their names derive from the 16-carbon saturated fatty acid palmitic acid.
Palm kernel oil is more saturated than palm oil and comparable to coconut oil at room temperature.
Which Nigerian state produces the most palm oil?
Akwa Ibom is the biggest and most significant palm oil-producing state in Nigeria.
- Oil-producing states in Nigeria
- Oil and gas companies in Nigeria
- Oil price in Nigeria today 2022
- Crude oil price in Nigeria
Current price of Palm oil in Nigeria
Check out the current price of palm oil below
- 1 liter – ₦850
- 5 liter – ₦6,000
- 10 liter – ₦11,000
- 25 liter – 25,000
Where can I find palm kernels in Nigeria?
Enugu, Imo, Ondo, Edo, Cross River, Delta, Akwa Ibom, Ekiti, Bayelsa, Rivers, Anambra, Oyo, Abia, Edo, and Ogun State are the primary oil palm-producing states in Nigeria. Elaeis guineensis is the scientific name for oil palm.
Did you find this article useful? please do not hesitate to share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, and Google Plus.