JAMB Subject Combination For Languages & Linguistics 2023/2024: For All UTME Candidates. JAMB Languages and Linguistics subject combination.
In this article, We will guide you on JAMB Subject Combination For Languages & Linguistics..
In case you want to study Languages and Linguistics in any Nigerian Universities, you can make use of this Jamb Subject Combination For Languages & Linguistics to get the necessary guidance on the subjects you will offer/register during the UTME registration.
See more details on the subject combination for language and Linguistics JAMB UTME below.
JAMB Subject Combination For Languages & Linguistics 2023
Use of English, One Arts subject and any other two subjects.
Other requirements for Language and Linguistics
- Applicants must be able to attain a jamb score level of 180 and above.
- Applicant should know what the course Language and linguistics is all about.
- Applicant must be an Art student.
- Applicant must have a good O’level result with good grades above C in the four subjects he or she choose as the jamb subject combination during the registration.
- Applicants are advised to choose the subjects they are good at.
- Students of this course must be very good at quick learning and easy catch up with new/borrowed languages.
SEE JAMB syllabus
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) is a body responsible for your admission into the University or other institutions.
Now I’m going to show you the compulsory JAMB subjects for English and Literary Studies that you must register and I will honestly advise you to aim for a score of 200 and above in JAMB UTME instead of 180 to be on a safe side because anything short of that may deny you of Admission/Post UTME.
Of course, if you have a score below 180, you can consider the College of Education or Polytechnic…
That’s all about JAMB subject combination for Language and Linguistics, kindly share it with friends using any of the social media below. you are equally free to drop your comment using the comment box below.