How To Find Archived Messages On Facebook Messenger: How do you recover your Facebook’s archived messages using messenger? This article will guide you.
This post will be examining how to find archive messages on messenger.
How To See Archived Messages On Facebook Messenger – Using Android.
1. Open the Facebook Messenger App. Facebook Messenger is a blue speech bubble icon with a white lightning bolt in it.
2. Tap House. It’s the icon that appears like a home, and it seems on top left corner simply under the search bar.
3. Press and hang on a discussion. Doing so will expose a pop-up menu.
4. Tap Archive. The discussion will be relocated to the “Archived” folder.
5. Tap the blue speech bubble icon. It remains in the bottom-right corner of the screen, and doing so will begin a brand-new discussion.
6. Key in the recipient of your archived discussion.
7. Tap on the recipient’s name. You will now see the archived messages from the discussion appear in the chat window.
- How you can Import Facebook Contacts To iPhone
- How To Improve Facebook Page Likes
- Image For Comment In Facebook
- Facebook Upgrade For Android
- Facebook Advertising Guideline
- Facebook Messenger MaintenanceParagraph
- What to do When Your Facebook Messenger is not Working
- How to Reset Facebook
- How To Check Visitors In Facebook