Honda Accord Prices 2023 prices in Nigeria today! Since 1976, Honda has been producing a line of cars referred to as the “Honda Accord” or “Honda Inspire.” Its four-door sedan model is the most well-known of the Accord lineup. The Accord has developed into a smart family sedan with a selection of hybrid or conventional powertrains and a complete complement of the newest safety and convenience features throughout the years from simple, basic transportation. One of the preferred brands among Nigerians is Honda.
The all-new 2023 Honda Accord car has been unveiled by Honda. In addition to an available modern hybrid-electric powertrain that is more responsive for a sporty, thrilling driving experience, the model launched a beautiful and refined look. Sales of the brand-new Honda Accord will begin in January.
In this post, we’ll talk about the latest 2023 Honda Accord price in Nigeria, a few quick facts about the car, how the tech works in the Accord, the trims that will be available for the 2023 model year, and more.
- Complete Guide on How to Buy Used Cars
- How To Buy an End-of-Lease Car from an Online Auction
- Tips on How to Choose a Quality Used Hyundai for Sale
Table of Contents
What is the Accord?
Honda’s Accord model has been around since 1976, making it one of the brand’s oldest namesakes. It has also continuously been one of the top-rated and suggested midsize sedans on Edmunds. As a result, there is some anticipation for the 2023 Honda Accord makeover.
It debuts with fresh style, a significant boost to the interior technologies, and a renewed focus on hybrid powertrains. The midsize sedan, which is currently in its 11th generation and competes against the Hyundai Sonata, Kia K5, and Toyota Camry, has seen these considerable alterations.
The Accord has grown in this facelift, adding 2.7 inches to its length as it appears to push the definition of “midsize,” as is frequently the case with a revised model. Additionally, the Accord has a revised profile that leans sharply into a fastback shape for a brief moment, but regrettably, it just has a standard trunk opening. Instead, the inside and under the hood receive the most substantial improvements.
2023 Honda Accord cost in Nigeria
In Nigeria, the 2023 Honda Accord will cost at least 50,000,000 Naira.
Trims that will be offered for the 2023 model year
There are six trim levels available for the 2023 model year: LX, EX, Sport, EX-L, Sport-L, and Touring.
launch date 2023 model
Sales of the Accord will begin in January.
Price of a Nigerian used Honda Accord in Nigeria.
Below is the Models and price of Nigerian used Honda Accord in Nigeria:
- Nigerian used Honda Accord 1997 – 2001 ₦350,000 – ₦500,000
- Nigerian used Honda Accord 2002 – 2004 ₦600,000 – ₦950,000
- Nigerian used Honda Accord 2005 – 2006 ₦750,000 – ₦1,300,000
- Nigerian used Honda Accord 2007 – 2009 ₦1,000,000 – ₦1,500,000
- Nigerian used Honda Accord 2010 – 2013 ₦1,500,000 – ₦2,500,000
- Nigerian used Honda Accord 2014 – 2015 ₦2,000,000 – ₦4,500,000
Price of a Tokunbo used Honda Accord in Nigeria
The prices of a Tokunbo used Honda Accord in Nigeria are listed below:
- Tokunbo Honda Accord 2003 – 2005 ₦1,200,000 – ₦1,800,000
- Tokunbo Honda Accord 2006 – 2007 ₦1,400,000 – ₦2,400,000
- Tokunbo Honda Accord 2008 – 2009 ₦2,100,000 – ₦2,700,000
- Tokunbo Honda Accord 2010 – 2011 ₦2,500,000 – ₦5,500,000
- Tokunbo Honda Accord 2012 – 2013 ₦3,500,000 – ₦6,000,000
- Tokunbo Honda Accord 2014 – 2015 ₦5,000,000 – ₦7,600,000
- Tokunbo Honda Accord 2016 – 2017
What has changed for 2023?
The Honda Accord’s 11th generation debuts with the 2023 model year and is completely updated and more attractive than its predecessor. We anticipate the new Accord to go on sale in the first half of 2023 now that we’ve had a chance to examine it and understand more about its many trim levels and engine options.
What’s inside the Accord?
Honda is combining the gas and hybrid versions of the Accord into one trim structure, just as it did with the recently unveiled redesign of the CR-V. Accordingly, the Sport, EX-L, Sport, and Touring trim levels all switch to hybrid power solely, while the LX and EX trim levels retain their gas engine options. From a marketing perspective, there isn’t a “Accord Hybrid” anymore.
The Accord will continue to exclusively have front-wheel drive. This can be a drawback for sedan buyers who want all-wheel drive to improve traction in the winter. For comparison, both the Kia K5 and Toyota Camry have all-wheel drive that is optional.
The hybrid variants include an improved hybrid system under the hood that includes a 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine and two electric motors. The Accord Hybrid’s total system output is 204 horsepower and 247 lb-ft, which is 8 hp less than last year’s model but 15 lb-ft more torque.
Features for Driver Assistance and Safety
The Honda Sensing suite of driver aid technology is included on every Accord. The feature set includes comfort elements like adaptive cruise control and traffic sign recognition in addition to fundamental features like automated emergency braking and lane-departure warning. Visit the websites of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) and Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) for more details regarding the results of the Accord’s crash tests.
How is the tech on the Accord?
The most noteworthy interior upgrades for the Accord come on the electronics front. The instrument cluster’s 10.2-inch digital display is standard, but the bigger deal is the 12.3-inch touchscreen display that is optional and standard on the top four trim levels (aka the hybrid ones).
The smaller 9-inch screens featured in the Civic, CR-V, and Pilot do a considerably worse job of filling the dashboard and making it feel contemporary than this, Honda’s largest screen ever installed in a vehicle (among others). In addition to adding standard wireless connectivity for smartphone integration with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, the larger screen is also placed perfectly.
There is a small ledge below the screen for you to stabilize your hand when using the screen, which is another thoughtful touch that just makes it all much easier to use. Sometimes the larger screens can be difficult for the driver to reach, but I was able to reach the far edge of the screen easily from my driving position.
Coverage for Warranties and Maintenance
Honda’s warranty coverage is adequate but falls short of the class-leading coverage durations provided by Hyundai, while the Chevrolet Malibu and the Toyota Camry stand out in this class by offering gratis scheduled maintenance.
- 3 years or 36,000 miles are covered by the limited warranty.
- 5 years or 60,000 miles are covered by the powertrain warranty.
- No free maintenance as scheduled
- What is the Estimated Repair Costs for Used Hyundai Vehicles?
- What Will it Cost You to Get into a Used Hyundai?
- TOYOTA COROLLA Available for Sale in Nigeria
- Should One Use a Proxy Bidder at a Car Auction?
- Steps on How to Lease a New Car
- Are You Finding Salvage Car Auctions Near you?
- The Pros and Cons of Salvage Title Cars – Can Someone go for it?
A few quick facts about the 2023 Honda Accord
See below for some quick facts about the 2023 Honda Accord:
- Make – Honda
- Model – Accord
- Model year – 2023
- Engine – 1.5-liter turbocharged inline 4-cylinder (LX, EX) 2.0-liter inline 4-cylinder Atkinson and two-motor hybrid system (hybrid)
- Power – 192 hp (LX, EX) 204 HP (hybrid)
- Drive modes – ECON/Normal (LX, EX) ECON/Normal/Sport/Individual (Hybrid)
- Torque – 192 lb.-ft. (SAE net @ 1,700-5,000 rpm) (LX, EX) 247 lb.-ft.(@ 5,000-8,000 rpm) (Hybrid)
- Wheels – 17-inch (LX, EX, EX-L) 19-inch (Sport, Sport-L, Touring)
- Tire size – 225/50R17 (LX, EX, EX-L) 235/40R19 (Sport, Sport-L, Touring)
- Length – 195.7 inch
- Height – 57.1 inch
- Width – 73.3 inch
- Wheelbase – 111.4-inch
- MSRP – $29,000 (Estimated)
- Price in Nigeria – from 40,000,000 Naira
I hope this information is helpful to you. Please do well to bookmark us for the most recent updates and don’t forget to share this article with friends