Do you want to know who is the highest-paid Instagram influencer in Nigeria? Do you have an Instagram account with thousands of followers and you’re wondering How many views need to get paid on Instagram? Does Instagram pay for likes? If you’ve been looking for all of these then you’re in the right place.
Instagram is one of the biggest social media platforms in the world, the platform roughly boasts of one billion active users monthly. Aside from just sharing videos and pictures, it also serves as a means by which brands and multinational companies contract celebrities and influencers to endorse their product for more sales.
In this article we’re going to talk about Highest paid Instagram influencer in Nigeria; we’ll also explain how many followers you need to be verified on Instagram.
How many Instagram views are required to be paid?
Gaining more followers and becoming more famous It is customary to be paid extra per post if you have a large number of followers. This rationale is based on the premise that the more individuals who watch the material, the more eager businesses are to pay. Micro”influencers have between 6,000 and 10,000 followers.
According to a recent survey, accounts with 10,000 followers can earn up to $88.00 per post on average. However, most micro-influencers do not charge upfront in order to establish a greater, long-term presence. Once they reach 100,000 followers, influencers may expect to get paid $10.00 for every 1,000 followers they have. Charging for postings before this may result in receiving less money or settling before the account has completely developed.
Influencers with 50,000 to 80,000 followers get around $200.00 per post, but the price point changes based on the advertiser.
- The Highest Paid Instagram Influencer In The World Top Earners 2022
- The most popular Instagram influencer in the world 2022
- Top 15 Richest celebrities in Nigeria & Their Net Worth
Does Instagram pay for likes?
No!! Instagram wants to make money, not give money away.
Instagram sells advertisements to those who wish to promote, with the advertiser setting the terms and paying Instagram directly. The average Instagram post is a product designed to increase the number of time users spend on the app, hence boosting the number of adverts delivered.
So how do you get a piece of the pie? Does Instagram pay you for views if you arrange it? No. Instagram is never paying you, so you need to be creative, and post content to gain more followers then you can get deals from Brands and charge for a sponsored post.
Highest paid Instagram influencer in Nigeria
1. Davido: Davido is Nigeria’s highest-paid Instagram personality, with around 24.9 million followers. Each sponsored Instagram post gets Davido $128,300 (N64,150,000).
2. Yemi Alade: Singer, Yemi Alade, with 17million followers. makes an estimated $88,100 as an Instagram celebrity per sponsored post.
3. Funke Akindele: Funke Akindele-Bello with 15.5 million followers. She makes an estimated $83,600 as an Instagram celebrity per sponsored post.
4. Tiwa Savage: Tiwa Savage who has been dubbed ‘Queen of Afrobeats’ with 15.4 million followers, makes an estimated $78,600 as an Instagram celebrity per sponsored post.
5. Wizkid: Grammy award-winning singer, Wizkidayo with 15 million followers, make an estimated $77,000 as an Instagram celebrity per sponsored post.
How many followers do you need to be verified?
Keep in mind that there’s no exact number of followers you need to have to qualify for a verification badge. Whether you have 100,000+ followers or less than 10,000 followers, you can still apply if you meet the criteria below. Although the exact process and requirements for getting a verification badge on Instagram are unclear, the platform offers some guidelines to help you find out if you’re eligible.
- Authentic: Your account should belong to a real person, business, brand, or entity.
Public: Private Instagram accounts are not eligible for verification.
- Complete: Your profile should have a bio and photo, and you must be active on the platform. We have a whole guide on how to create an Instagram business profile if you need to get started.
- Unique: Your account must be the only one representing your unique self or business. Instagram does not verify multiple accounts for the same person or business. Also, general interest accounts are not eligible, only individuals or businesses.
- Notable: Your account must represent a publicly known, highly-searched person or business that has been featured in multiple, authentic news sources. Paid or sponsored media sources do not count.
The above is just but a few of the world of influencers in Nigeria. To become the highest-paid Instagram influencer takes a lot of hard work and consistency, there’s no shortcut to it.
We hope you found this information on Highest paid Instagram influencer in Nigeria 2022 interesting. If you believe someone else would find this piece beneficial, please consider sharing it on Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp, and Telegram. There are buttons below that are similarly simple to utilize for this.