Comprehensive List Of Courses Offered in FUWUKARI 2021/2022 and Admission Requirements
Hello, welcome to this page where you will get a standard detail of courses in FUWUKARI to study. The main purpose of this article is to get aspirants who have picked interest in studying in the Federal University, Wukari (FUWUKARI) to choose the best course that interest them in FUWUKARI
This article does not only contain a comprehensive list of courses offered in FUWUKARI but also gives you an outline of the admission requirements for the courses that are offered in the Federal University, Wukari.
A brief History of FUWUKARI
FUWUKARI is located in the small city of Wukari, Taraba State. It is a recognized institution by the National Universities Commission of Nigeria (NUC). FUWUKARI was established in 2011 and is dedicated to Character, Excellence and Service.
Comprehensive Guide Of Courses Offered In Federal University, Wukari (FUWUKARI)
To start with, I will like to present to you a list of Courses you can find in FUWUKARI. So if you are still in between decision concerning what course to study in FUWUKARI, just relax as I direct you on the best Courses here Requirements
- BANKING AND FINANCE
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND LITERATURE
- FISHERIES AND AQUACULTURE
- FOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- FORESTRY AND WILDLIFE MANAGEMENT
- HISTORY AND DIPLOMATIC STUDIES
HOTEL MANAGEMENT AND TOURISM
- INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY
- MOLECULAR BIOLOGY
- POLITICAL SCIENCE
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
FUWUKARI Admission Requirements
This is a detailed list of reauirements for admission into FUWUKARI. Admission into Bachelor’s degree programme is done through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB). Candidates can be admitted through the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) and by Direct Entry.
FUWUKARI Admission through UTME
Candidates seeking admission through UTME should meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must write UTME and attain an acceptable score in the use of English and three other subjects relevant to the proposed course of study
- Candidates should further obtain an acceptable score at the compulsory University post-UTME screening test.
- For a candidate who has attained the acceptable standard in the UTME to be registered for a course in the University, must have passed five subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) at credit level at not more than two sittings in the General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level Examination, West African School Certificate Examination (WASCE), National Examinations Council (NECO) or National Business and Technical Examination Board (NABTEB) in subjects relevant to the course of study.
- UTME candidates should normally have attained the age of 16 years.
FUWUKARI Admission through Direct Entry (DE)
- Candidates for direct entry must possess minimum of five (5) subjects passed at not more than two sittings in addition to at least two A level passes in.
- No subject shall be counted at both Ordinary and Advanced Levels. Acceptable level of passes in two subjects at the IJMB examination or Cambridge moderated school of Basic Studies terminal examination or International Baccalaureate from recognized institutions with SSCE/GCE O/Level credits or equivalent in three other subjects; National Diploma (ND) with at least a Lower Credit Pass from recognized institutions, with a minimum of five ‘O’ level credits passed at not more than two sittings.
- HND passed at not less than lower credit from a recognized institution plus 5 ‘O’ level credit passed at not more than two sittings.
Do you have any question? Don’t hesitate to ask it in the comment section below. Stay up-to-date with the latest information as to regard FUWUKARI Courses. Glad you read!